British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

Gone Cook and Dyer to win heats 1 and 2, will take it from there.

Well in with them two

Bach 3/1 now in heat 6 looks good value.

Bugs me you lose out on heat getting due to reserve changes, part and parcel of the sport, grrr!

Also a small bet on Aarnio +1 vs Jorgensen. Aarnio was a 6+ rider at Scunny a few seasons ago, both will score about the same 5-7 so I'll take +1 @11/8

As betting/predicting posts go, I'll take that. Shame Bach let me down in heat 6 but other than that I did well with my other heat bets tonight, gate 4 was brilliant, gate 3 not do brilliant.

Bugs me you lose out on heat getting due to reserve changes, part and parcel of the sport, grrr!

Also a small bet on Aarnio +1 vs Jorgensen. Aarnio was a 6+ rider at Scunny a few seasons ago, both will score about the same 5-7 so I'll take +1 @11/8

Good call on the Aarnio +1 vs Jorgensen, I expected more from Jorgensen (or rather less from Aarnio!) and went a for Jorgensen -1. Did win on Cook +0.5 vs Birks though after a tense heat 15 so finished about even for the night, slightly up after going Cook to win Heat 1 and Dyer Heat 2.

KL-12 tonight over Swindon should be nailed on with no Hans or facility for him. Lewis Blackbird takes his place....

What bout seb alden -4.5 v blackbird 11/20

Stachyra plus 5.5 v Pedersen for me at 1.75 with sportingbet

Iv gone for stachyra off scratch v shields bet365, if I had more money id hav backed seb alden as posted earlier

looks like a winner already mark easy day at the office

What bout seb alden -4.5 v blackbird 11/20

KL-12 tonight over Swindon should be nailed on with no Hans or facility for him. Lewis Blackbird takes his place....

Please will you lot stop betting and winning on these kind of bets ...how do you know how many rides people will take ? lol

Thanks Jules. I was in two minds but backed your judgement! 10/11 so far this season.

You're welcome, I also had Poole-11 (and a little double on both) which looked shaky at first given how well Doolan and North were going at reserve for Eastbourne to begin with but came through in the end.

Tonight's return fixture at Swindon could be interesting, will wait and see how the bookies price it.

Oh and for the SGP at the weekend - Emil (8/1) will be there or there abouts, has great form there from the past seasons and is flying right now. Hancock might also be worth a few quid each way as he's long(ish) odds due to poor recent SGP form (14/1 on Bet365, 7/1 on Skybet!) and Zagar seems good value each way at 25/1 (18/1 on B365!).

EDIT: Gone for a little on KL+13 > Swindon tonight (Would of gone more is Stead was riding) and Schlein+1 > Batchelor as Schlein will get an extra ride as R/R for Mads and should also get heat 15 where as Troy may not.

Edited by Ipswich Jules

Puk over 12 for em tonight. Does anyone know if he's likely to get a 5th ride?

EDIT: Gone for a little on KL+13 > Swindon tonight (Would of gone more is Stead was riding) and Schlein+1 > Batchelor as Schlein will get an extra ride as R/R for Mads and should also get heat 15 where as Troy may not.

Puk over 12 for em tonight. Does anyone know if he's likely to get a 5th ride?

Im sure mickthemuppett made a fortune tonight too.

Two pretty close ones in the rider scores/head-to-heads though!

Had one of my best nights of the season for bets tonight. Had three bets, Alden +1 vs Morris (looked shakey until Alden won heat 12), Iversen -5.5 vs Birks and Schlein +0.5 vs Kildemand. Sets me up nicely for a go on the GP at the weekend :)