British Speedway Forum
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Eurosport

£2.99 sounds like a real bargain - always avoided sky as didn't want everything else

• Like 1

Happy with this.

Will do the sport no harm to have another runner in forthcoming negotiations over EL

Edited by guitar_art

People are either going to love Wade and Johnno or hate them more than Nigel and Kelvin. Going to be a marmite/vegemite moment! :P

Whats all this 2-99

An Australian way of saying 99 for 2 in Cricket. :wink::blink:

Edited by The White Knight

The £2.99 per month is to watch it on-line, it is free on Sky. Well if you've got the right package anyway.

If you have the package on sky to receive british eurosport you will be able to watch Motors Tv uk on chanel 413 today sat 16/03/13 and catch Ice speedway world series highlights at 11.55 am. sorry for straying off topic.

• Like 1

I am not too worried about who the presenters or commentators are, I am just glad we have SGP on TV for the next three years, courtesy of Eurosport. Only one week to go now.

Virgin Media have British Eurosport on M+ which is the basic subscription, so I will get SGP without extra charge. Customer Services can be contacted by telephone free of charge and any problems I have had have been sorted. I'm happy with Virgin Media.

With Virgin you don't have to pay pay for a new box when they blow up. Also if you are sports mad you get ESPN and Atheraces free.

• Like 2

Its on the sky planner as of this morning. 3.00am on channels 410if you have hd, if not 412.I

I've got no packages...just the bog standard freeview stuff...hence £2.99 for me...

• Like 1

I've got no packages...just the bog standard freeview stuff...hence £2.99 for me...

Me too, It's a bargain.