British Speedway Forum
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Eurosport

I do like Eurosport doing the GPs. To the point and no BS. The only thing I have to complain about is the chap who does a brief rundown of the show so far just after the ADVERT breaks.

Here is a race... Iversen is in the lead... licks the fence... on the way...through

STOP PAUSING SO MUCH MAN

Edited by Dave_Minall

I do like Eurosport doing the GPs. To the point and no BS. The only thing I have to complain about is the chap who does a brief rundown of the show so far just after the ADVERT breaks.

Here is a race... Iversen is in the lead... licks the fence... on the way...through

STOP PAUSING SO MUCH MAN

FFS!!!!!

What do you like about Eurosport that you didnt like on SKY. Yes SKY cut to the studio every 4 heats but you dont seem to like what the feed provides anyway.

I think we are all glad to have somewhere to watch the GPs but this praising of Eurosport coverage is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

The difference is that whereas Sky used to revert to the studio at every opportunity to bring the viewers an update on Ermolenko's progress - or otherwise- in trying to get a grasp on basic English.

Maybe not through choice in the short term, Eurosport show much more of the world feed, including the parade & copious replays.

• Like 5

The difference is that whereas Sky used to revert to the studio at every opportunity to bring the viewers an update on Ermolenko's progress - or otherwise- in trying to get a grasp on basic English.

Maybe not through choice in the short term, Eurosport show much more of the world feed, including the parade & copious replays.

........... and most importantly - the Presentations. :t::approve:

• Like 1

Backless, we don't tend to agree at the best of times, but you are right. The Eurosport coverage is to the point and we get to see what we want to see, racing. None of this back and forth to a studio where we get more of the same opinions from Keith 'This isn't road racing' Huwen and Sam Ermolenko and friends.

The Eurosport coverage (even though it's essentially just a feed + commentators) is no frills, just racing and the occasional interview (which is always, beautifully given by Steve Brandon)

• Like 2

Eurosports coverage is much better than SKY's.

• Like 2

Eurosports coverage is much better than SKY's.

It is in a nutshell exactly the same, it's just not watered down with fancy intros/studios/etc.

Much more to the point. I like.

It is in a nutshell exactly the same, it's just not watered down with fancy intros/studios/etc.

Much more to the point. I like.

The adverts seem better though. :rofl: :rofl:
  • Like 1

could it be that Tai doing well and a terrific meet on sat are influencing people's view? ...like the England football team doing well helps the goverrnment of the day...

could it be that Tai doing well and a terrific meet on sat are influencing people's view? ...like the England football team doing well helps the goverrnment of the day...

Is that why the govt has been up the creek for years.

That is an interesting change that has just happened. !!!

Edited by A ORLOV

Anyone know if the GP'S are going to be on sky this year ?

• Like 2

Anyone know if the GP'S are going to be on sky this year ?

They are not ! :o , someone ought to email them and ask them. :lol:

Eurosport's coverage is mile better than Sky's. Much better pictures & the commentary is so much better. Eurosport have even made the racing better. Eurosport are extremely talented people, in fact, the person running the show there must be Jesus Christ Our Lord :rofl:

ALL HAIL EUROSPORT

• Like 3

Missed the first GP, enjoyed the one at the weekend, the racing was awesome and pleased its on Eurosport, too many adverts on the sky version sometimes but overall I can't say I noticed too much difference, same commentators, Steve Brandon interviews at trackside still and the graphics all the same so as previously said it's just a feed being broadcast.

For gawd's sake don't set SCB off again. One rant is enough. :P

• Like 2