British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie B

Gp Betting Game

Robbie b are u sure my balance is right? with quarter odds for gollob getting a place shouldnt i have roughly 50 quid?

I did use a betting calculator and this is what the total added upto. Including any losses on other riders. So as far as I'm concerned your balance is correct.

Gollob £50

Hancock £20

Hampel £20

Sayfutdinov £20

Robbie b are u sure my balance is right? with quarter odds for gollob getting a place shouldnt i have roughly 50 quid?

Robbie`s right £25 quarter odds at 10`s= £62.50 win +£25 stake=£87.50 minus 3x£25 losses=balance £12.50

Edited by racers and royals

my selections for round 2 are

£50 on Jaroslaw Hampel 6/1

£30 on Emil Sayfutdinov 10/1

£10 on Andreas Jonsson 16/1

£20 on Fredrik Lindgren 33/1

Thanks

All bets above have been accepted.

Edited by Robbie B

Robbie`s right £25 quarter odds at 10`s= £62.50 win +£25 stake=£87.50 minus 3x£25 losses=balance £12.50

racers - thanks for doing the calc, however you've ignored that i had a 100 quid opening balance i.e. the seventy five quid you've deducted came out ofthat rather than my winnings. so based on your calc i reckon my balance should be 87.50

to look at it another way i had a hundred quid and bet it all. what i get back is 87.50 per above so that should be my new balance.

Edit: maybe im doing something wrong,and not wanting to be a pain as i appreciate robbie b setting up this vomp, but ive used a spreadsheet to check and actually think almost all the balances calculated are incorrect

Edited by waihekeaces1

racers - thanks for doing the calc, however you've ignored that i had a 100 quid opening balance i.e. the seventy five quid you've deducted came out ofthat rather than my winnings. so based on your calc i reckon my balance should be 87.50

to look at it another way i had a hundred quid and bet it all. what i get back is 87.50 per above so that should be my new balance.

I`ve just tried to work out how i have £105 after NZ and cannot-also tried one other and struggled to work out so if Robbie could do a working example that might clarify it.

• Like 1

I was deducting all losing bets stake money.

But I think that's its farer to everyone not to discount the losing bets to all players.

So here are the new totals amounts for everyone.

1 beercellar £540

1 Robbie B £540

3 iceman £260

4 racers and royals £140

5 whelsinline £105

6 brummie boy £100

6 cj69 £100

6 deanozoff £100

6 dump that clutch £100

6 full-thorttle £100

6 Hunty £100

6 Maverick88 £100

6 refereerick £100

6 T.N.T £100

15 JamieE £87.50

15 Waihekaces1 £87.50

17 Orbrien48 £50

N.B. Note all players used £100 in stake money for the New Zealand GP

Players may adjust there bets upto 6pm Saturday if they wish.

I will now be using the betting calculator at http://www.aceodds.c...tor/single.html to decide all bets.

All players receive a FREE E/W bet on all bets placed. So if you pick the winner of a GP you get the added E/W PAYOUT AS WELL.

After putting in all information of your bets individually I will then ONLY be taking the TOTAL RETURN information for all winnings.

I have made my final adjustments to the overall league table.

And finally good luck to everyone.

Edited by Robbie B

Robbie - still dont think the figures are right, for example dont get how u have 540 quid. u won 300 on hampel, 75 on gollob , plus 60 quid stakes back on those winning bets, so shouldnt u be on 435 quid?

European GP Odds

Jaroslaw Hampel 6/1......£25

Darcy Ward 8/1...............£25

Greg Hancock 10/1.........£25

Nicki Pedersen 11/1........£25