British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Rye House March 29th 2.30pm

When I got to the stadium, I saw Shadders and a couple of other Rye House fans standing at the bottom of the terracing and there was nobody in chairs for at least 5 or 6 steps behind them.

Im so pleased you think my assessment was fair :lol: can you prove your second point regarding Risager??? Otherwise I think my assessment of him is perfectly justified.

I like how you've edited my post to suit . By my second point I'm assuming you mean about him getting his team spot. because if that was the case, josh bates would also be in the team a he is also dating a Miss Louis, n you can't show favourites with your children. And by fair, i mean not jumping on anyones back n completely slating them like in previous seasons.

Edited by tcoz88

If you want to sit then why put it on the top step? You are then making it difficult for anyone to stand on any of the steps below. What if everyone who got there 1st put chairs around the whole of the top steps, where would people stand? On the other hand I'd be peeved if someone stood in front of me but as manners seem a thing of the past nothing would surprise me!

Has Heeps been taking gating lessons over the winter? Last year he made Marcin Rempala look a rapid gater, but on Good Friday he was trapping like a good un!

CHAIRGATE... THE EVIDENCE

When I got to the stadium, I saw Shadders and a couple of other Rye House fans standing at the bottom of the terracing and there was nobody in chairs for at least 5 or 6 steps behind them.

Make up your own minds

http://i207.photobuc...zps327401b4.png

Edited by Shadders

Fair enough, made the assumption based on this.

While I'm very much looking forward to seeing the season start proper tomorrow I'm mindful of how cold it was at the Ben Fund meet at Berwick. Not gonna turn up until the last minute. Don't wanna spend any more time than necessary out in the cold. Bleedin weather!

Fair enough, made the assumption based on this.

My plan was to sit it out in the car until about 5 minutes before the start, but a combination of a large latte, weak bladder and the cold meant I had to get into the stadium and avail myself of the facilities!!

Just read this debate about chairs at Foxhall. The geezer in the picture Shadders was he the one muttering the c word?

Great banter on here much better than the EL section!!

Just read this debate about chairs at Foxhall. The geezer in the picture Shadders was he the one muttering the c word?

LOL!

Great banter on here much better than the EL section!!

Better quality all round :-)

The geezer in the picture Shadders was he the one muttering the c word?

He has been known to