British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Tv Tonight (21/3)

Just seen speedway on SportKlub tonight at 5pm UK time. Not to sure what the meeting will be but at least there will be speedway on TV.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is SportKlub and where do I find it?

Do I need HD? Or is it SD? Is it in colour? Or do I need to dust down the black and white tele? What screen size do I need? Dont want to watch it on my portable if it's filmed in 42 inch wide screen.

Slightly off topic but my TV Guide magazine features next Wednesday's clash between Birmingham and Coventry as their "Pick of the Day" with a potted guide to what Speedway is all about but doesn't even show that the GP is being shown live on Saturday morning on Eurosport 1 only the repeat on Eurosport 2 later in the morning.

Do I need HD? Or is it SD? Is it in colour? Or do I need to dust down the black and white tele? What screen size do I need? Dont want to watch it on my portable if it's filmed in 42 inch wide screen.

Never mind that, who are the commentators?

http://sportklub.pl/

I'm not sure if it's in English, you can sometimes find pirate versions but they can be unreliable.

Doubt it will be in english.Looking at the "wideo" it looks like the programme will be a preview of the GP season

Slightly off topic but my TV Guide magazine features next Wednesday's clash between Birmingham and Coventry as their "Pick of the Day" with a potted guide to what Speedway is all about but doesn't even show that the GP is being shown live on Saturday morning on Eurosport 1 only the repeat on Eurosport 2 later in the morning.

Could be 2 reasons. 1, that the deal with Eurosport was not yet announced as it went to print or 2, the SGP is on thr Friday page as it starts at 3am. My newspaper shows it like that.