British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Ok i took two screenshots then Google Translated and get

there are unfortunately problems with transmission line from Outrup. We hope that the technical problems corrected, so we can get into the air as soon as

Looks like the best we can hope for is them doing a 'Eurosport' and we join during the meeting lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ok i took two screenshots then Google Translated and get

there are unfortunately problems with transmission line from Outrup. We hope that the technical problems corrected, so we can get into the air as soon as

Looks like the best we can hope for is them doing a 'Eurosport' and we join during the meeting lol.

Google came up-"so we can get airborne soonest" Fly me to the moon baby :lol:

Hopefully we'll get some racing from Sweden tomorrow, possibly without Hans mind, as i see the forecast is 77 degrees, cloudy but only a 1% chance of rain. Yeah i know it will probably bucket it down now lol.

Ok mate i'm outta here off to do things in another room but will leave the broadcast on in the background for a little while, and hope i can detect if it switches to today's meeting.

I won't mention the result as although they didn't broadcast the meeting live they may have filmed it at the track and it will be shown in full on a repeat tomorrow? DW's line-up was correct by the way.

I won't mention the result as although they didn't broadcast the meeting live they may have filmed it at the track and it will be shown in full on a repeat tomorrow? DW's line-up was correct by the way.

I came back at 7pm UK time and they were running heats 1-10 in fast mode and then they cut away for a feature on a Danish female sports star. ;) Ah well, i'll get it on the replays and hope we get a Swedish meeting tomorrow. Regards. Alan.

Wednesday`s teams(bound to be wrong :lol: )

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen A

Jonas Davidsson B

Patrick Hougaard B

Rasmus Jensen C

Simon Nielsen C

Esbjerg Motorsport

Krzysztof Kasprzak A

Rene Bach B

Mikkel Bech B

Michael Palm Toft D

Steen Jensen C

Wednesday`s teams(bound to be wrong :lol: )

Hee Hee, we can only go on what they give us, especially initially.

Racecard ready but not being published as it looks like another day ahead off musical chairs.

Official League site has Hougaard at number two and Klindt at number three.

Holsted site has Jonas Davidsson at number two and Hougaard at three.

Esbjerg site has Bach and Bech switching places.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Racecard ready but not being published as it looks like another day ahead off musical chairs.

Official League site has Hougaard at number two and Klindt at number three.

Holsted site has Jonas Davidsson at number two and Hougaard at three.

Esbjerg site has Bach and Bech switching places.

Danish Webmaster will sort it out-as he is " Mister Holsted Speedway "

Edited by racers and royals

Revised line-ups(still could be wrong :approve: )

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen A

Patrick Hougaard B

Nicolai Klindt B

Rasmus Jensen C

Simon Nielsen C

Esbjerg Motorsport

Krzysztof Kasprzak A

Rene Bach B

Mikkel Bech B

Michael Palm Toft D

Steen Jensen C

Revised line-ups(still could be wrong :approve: )

Holsted Speedway Klub

Nicki Pedersen A

Patrick Hougaard B

Nicolai Klindt B

Rasmus Jensen C

Simon Nielsen C

Esbjerg Motorsport

Krzysztof Kasprzak A

Rene Bach B

Mikkel Bech B

Michael Palm Toft D

Steen Jensen C

That line-up now appears in four different places this afternoon so it 'should' be correct. Don't know where i got it from originally but it is the one i already had pencilled in, although not what the original line-up was. Holsted's Jonas Davidsson was called up by his Polish club for PRACTICE.

Looking forward to this one, not checked the weather yet (i'm about to). We got Nicki Pedersen back for the home side and champions Esbjerg with a 100% record.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Holsted Vs Esbjerg Wednesday, 19th, June, 2013

Glancing at the forecast it says it's showers right now. However, most of them are forecast towards the latter end of the meeting. We should be ok they only supposed to be spotty ones and not heavy. UPDATE...just glanced at another 5 forecasts and a couple have a chance of heavy showers/light thunderstorms listed, so fingers crossed and we shall only know when the tv broadcast comes on to screen. Yep fingers needing to be crossed for that happening more than the weather. If they have technical problems again Kanalsport will need to sack someone!

We don't want Nicki fearful of sliding off and damaging his arm, he's in the habit recently of leading teams off and going home this season leaving the likes of a 0-75 defeat behind lol lol. Joking aside respect to him as he must still be in considerable pain.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Does anyone know of a website that does Danish League live updates? Want to follow the Fjelsted vs Grindsted meeting but can't find a site anywhere.

Thanks in advance :t:

Does anyone know of a website that does Danish League live updates? Want to follow the Fjelsted vs Grindsted meeting but can't find a site anywhere.

Thanks in advance :t:

I couldn't find one the other day when the live tv broadcast failed to materialize. I only had a quickish look but did check out likely sites. Sportowefakte which updates most international league matches don't do the Danish despite having a dedicated section to the league. Sorry, but someone else on here might well know of one of the top of their heads?

Looking at the track it clearly did get hit by the rain as mentioned earlier.

Hi all,

If only they had our weather. Absolutely splendid ( and rare :lol: ) cloudless sky and 72F . For Pennsylvania that is noteworthy :t: Anyway, looks as though we are going to get a meeting underway, although on a "puddingy" track.

Thanks for the card Paul and i look forward to the start-girls appearing!!