British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

TV camera focussing on that guy who can't make up his mind what his name is lol. He's got different names in different leagues and on various websites is referred to by two diiferent names on the same site!

Mikkel Bech Jensen covers all three so i'll stick with that for now, although might make a note of which name he uses in each league and refer to him as per league :)

Hi all,

If only they had our weather. Absolutely splendid ( and rare :lol: ) cloudless sky and 72F . For Pennsylvania that is noteworthy :t: Anyway, looks as though we are going to get a meeting underway, although on a "puddingy" track.

Thanks for the card Paul and i look forward to the start-girls appearing!!

You know those lithe ladies might turn out to have lumpy puddings for bottoms, this is Denmark start girls lol.

Ooooooh! warned you all before Nicki Pedersen preparing for a walkout lol. GrrrRRRRR come on Nicki i got three sporting events to watch at once if this meeting is delayed starting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hi all,

If only they had our weather. Absolutely splendid ( and rare :lol: ) cloudless sky and 72F . For Pennsylvania that is noteworthy :t: Anyway, looks as though we are going to get a meeting underway, although on a "puddingy" track.

Thanks for the card Paul and i look forward to the start-girls appearing!!

When`s the USA going to join the real world and change to centigrade :lol:

Got to admit i give my American friends hell for that. Methinks they still use Abacuses you know.

Hmmm yours is the 'Yellow' Alan, i bagsy 'Red'

Edited by manchesterpaul

You know the answer to that one mate :lol: USA-Real World ? :rofl: According to this lot there is NOTHING beyond the Eastern seaboard. ! They don't half get upset when i go on about the baseball "World Series" and i tell them that our girls play it and we call it "Rounders" ! Anyway from 22.22C PA, greetings :lol:

Got to admit i give my American friends hell for that. Methinks they still use Abacuses you know.

Hmmm yours is the 'Yellow' Alan, i bagsy 'Red'

A well-fed Yellow. :lol: All those Danish buns!

You know the answer to that one mate :lol: USA-Real World ? :rofl: According to this lot there is NOTHING beyond the Eastern seaboard. ! They don't half get upset when i go on about the baseball "World Series" and i tell them that our girls play it and we call it "Rounders" ! Anyway from 22.22C PA, greetings :lol:

we had 23 today -so we are not complaining.

A well-fed Yellow. :lol: All those Danish buns!

Only nation that stages sports competitions - American Football and Baseball etc) - that only they are allowed to compete in and then call the winners World Champions lol.

Love American Football, UFC/MMA, Nascar, and Ice Hockey (NHL only) though, all fantastic sports. But Baseball more boring than cricket and Basketball truly awful wherever it is played in the world. Each to their own tastes mind, no problem.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Well rode Rene Bach. Nicki looked as though he was "pissing KK around " on the last bend. Have to give the congratulations to Kanal for the splendid picture quality. If only all streams......

Edited by brandonbee48

Well rode Rene Bach. Nicki looked as though he was "pissing KK around " on the last bend. Have to give the congratulations to Kanal for the splendid picture quality. I only all streams......

Was going to ask why was he repeatedy looking around as they neared the line. Was he really looking to team ride his partner with 30 yards to go! or was he checking that nobody dare come close to his injured arm :)

If anyone got Twitter thank Kanalsport for their feed :) Or maybe keep quiet as i remember years ago a Danish TV station had the SGP on stream for a couple of years and then they blocked it once they realised it was being accessed in other countries. However, i think that this is different and they are aware and happy that 'overseas' viewers are watching?

Edited by manchesterpaul

My comment at one match that "Baseball was Cricket on Valium" was met with "What's cricket?" I kid you not :lol:

we had 23 today -so we are not complaining.

My ideal temp. I could take it year round... Meanwhile, back in the real world we'll enjoy this one. :t:

Holsted going to be in a lot more trouble if Kazza gets his act together.

Esbjerg sure got their gating boots on today.

Did fear for Holsted in that race, not necessarily a 1-5 though, but good racing by Steen Jensen helped secure the lot.

The more i see of Rasmus Jensen the more i`m impressed

They really need him to back up Nicki in the next race and restrict Kasprzak to another third place.

Wonder if Esbjerg will replace duck egg Toft with Steen Jensen to keep the pressure on? (Guess not) Actually i've forgotten if number five counts as a reserve regarding replacing riders!

Wow! a surprise 'Tofter' by Bech Jensen in heat 8. Followed by a non-surprising Tofter by Toft in heat 9.

Edited by manchesterpaul

If this moves along with (hopefully) no spills, we should just be right for the Brummies demolition of the Pirates :lol:

Edited by brandonbee48

Holsted need to man up and be at their best in heat 10.

If this moves along with (hopefully) no spills, we should just be right for the Brummies demolition of the Pirates :lol:

Gee you just gorn and jinxed it...a restart lol.

You on the edge of being unforgivable now...we getting a re-run of the restarted race lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul