British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

If this moves along with (hopefully) no spills, we should just be right for the Brummies demolition of the Pirates :lol:

The kiss of death :lol: Keep your trap shut Alan. :t:

Excellent stuff young man!! :t:

Fine ride indeed by Rasmus.

If the meetings overlap i'll listen to the whispering Danes on the computer and mute Pearson and Tatum on the TV :lol:

Steen Jensen has been pretty much unbeatable all season for Brovst and he's cutting it in the higher league too.

Heat 12 looks tasty!

If the meetings overlap i'll listen to the whispering Danes on the computer and mute Pearson and Tatum on the TV :lol:

Some of us don't have that privilege and have to double stream :lol:

Some of us don't have that privilege and have to double stream :lol:

Having the ability to double stream seems quite a privilege too! Very long break at the moment but the UK meeting doesn't start at 30 minutes past, just the tv broadcast.

Feed gone down let's hope the tractors are out right now! Last heat decider and all.

Awwww! we should have donated a few pennies for them to put in the satellite meter. The time ticker is still clicking away on the bottom of the screen and away from full screen the webpage is working fine.

Edited by manchesterpaul

A nice finish to an enjoyable meeting. Someone was right about Rasmus Jensen :t: . Take care all. Alan. :lol:

A nice finish to an enjoyable meeting. Someone was right about Rasmus Jensen :t: . Take care all. Alan. :lol:

I never got to see the last heat 14, the stream froze here. However, the video timer ticker never stopped very strange. It's still counting up now but only a still photo on screen in the video square.

I never got to see the last heat 14, the stream froze here. However, the video timer ticker never stopped very strange. It's still counting up now but only a still photo on screen in the video square.

5-1 to tie it up. From the gate and away went Nicki and Rasmus Jensen. A very enjoyable meeting and i switched over as the riders were at the gate for heat 1 at Brum. All the best . Alan.

I couldn't find one the other day when the live tv broadcast failed to materialize. I only had a quickish look but did check out likely sites. Sportowefakte which updates most international league matches don't do the Danish despite having a dedicated section to the league. Sorry, but someone else on here might well know of one of the top of their heads?

Looking at the track it clearly did get hit by the rain as mentioned earlier.

Thanks for replying. It seems madness that there isn't but the fact that Sportowefakte don't do anything kind've proves that one doesn't exist. Their Czech results come courtesy of another site so I would assume that Danish ones would follow a similar format. I'll post on here if I do find one.

Thanks for replying. It seems madness that there isn't but the fact that Sportowefakte don't do anything kind've proves that one doesn't exist. Their Czech results come courtesy of another site so I would assume that Danish ones would follow a similar format. I'll post on here if I do find one.

You probably know that the match was rained-off new date 26th July

5-1 to tie it up. From the gate and away went Nicki and Rasmus Jensen. A very enjoyable meeting and i switched over as the riders were at the gate for heat 1 at Brum. All the best . Alan.

Cheers for that mate.

You probably know that the match was rained-off new date 26th July

I knew it was rained off but didn't know of the date for the second attempt. Many thanks...

Next match up for us internet viewers is this Wednesday 26 th June

5.45 pm Uk time Slangerup v Munkebo

http://kanalsport.dk/

repeat showings are Thursday 8.30 am and 6pm Friday 6pm

Latest line-ups are (not complete )

Slangerup Speedway Klub

Leon D. Madsen A

Cameron Woodward B

Mikkel Michelsen B

Linus Eklöf C

Kenni Nissen D

Munkebo Speedway Club´

Kenni Larsen B

Morten Risager B

Henning Bager C

Anders Thomsen D

Looking forward to getting my speedway fixes after a lean two weeks.

The lad Woffinden continues to impress would be cool to see him in this league.

Munkebo Speedway Club´

Kenni Larsen B

Morten Risager B

Henning Bager C

Anders Thomsen D

I'm seeing quite an altered line-up for Munkebo now as per below. But hey we still got over a day for more changes lol.

MUNKEBO

Grzegorz WALASEK

Morten RISAGER

Kenni LARSEN

Cameron HEEPS

Anders THOMSEN

Slangerup have also changed their team, latest (final?) line-ups;

SLANGERUP

Leon Madsen

Kenneth Hansen

Mikkel Michelsen

Linus Eklof