British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Looks to be a light break in the sky behind the clouds. I glanced at the radar earlier and there are some very nasty highlighted spots on the radar. I forgot which way the wind was blowing and the speed etc. anyways i not a meteorologist so you can ask Michael Fish.

Ok i off to check the King's Lynn forecast for the Sky TV match, albeit a meeting without Hans Andersen now!

Cool that match looks set fair.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Gonna give up on this as it seems to be going nowhere :)

see you folks on Saturday and Sunday

I'm going to watch the tennis, coz i can't see this going ahead. Then i'll hope i get a stream for the Sky meeting. Take care all.

I'm going to watch the tennis, coz i can't see this going ahead. Then i'll hope i get a stream for the Sky meeting. Take care all.

My favourite streamer is showing it :approve:

Danish Match called off-waterlogged track

Edited by racers and royals

My favourite streamer is showing it :approve:

Danish Match called off-waterlogged track

Thank you. Thats cool!!!!

MATCH CANCELLED DUE TO HEAVY RAIN

Edited by manchesterpaul

Old news-5 mins at least :approve:

Welllll yours certainly wasn't there when i was posting mine nah nah na na na lol......but seeing as your's was an edit and my post was was in the process of 'posting' for about eight minutes or more that's probably the reason lol.

Welllll yours certainly wasn't there when i was posting mine nah nah na na na lol......but seeing as your's was an edit and my post was was in the process of 'posting' for about eight minutes or more that's probably the reason lol.

For some reason recently my forum postings go 'round and round" also. I always assumed it was my duff provider, but maybe it is a general problem. It can make you look silly at times when your post is whirling round in cyberspace and someone has long beaten you to it. Mind you i always allow for my "brain-fade syndrome' as one of the veterans of the board. :lol: Regards. Alan.

For some reason recently my forum postings go 'round and round" also. I always assumed it was my duff provider, but maybe it is a general problem. It can make you look silly at times when your post is whirling round in cyberspace and someone has long beaten you to it. Mind you i always allow for my "brain-fade syndrome' as one of the veterans of the board. :lol: Regards. Alan.

It's been doing it for quite a little while now, it's also why you often see posts duplicated as people repress the post button lol, done it many a time myself lol. You can always check if it's the site or your internet connection by quickly opening up any site in another tab. So make sure you blame others before blaming yourself lol.

By the way, anyone know of the next batch of tv fixtures or do i have to go looking for them myself! :) I want to fill my diary in. I only I got Wednesday Holsted-Slangerup from their tv guide at the moment.

Edited by manchesterpaul

By the way, anyone know of the next batch of tv fixtures or do i have to go looking for them myself! :) I want to fill my diary in. I only I got Wednesday Holsted-Slangerup from their tv guide at the moment.

And you are right - Holsted-Slangerup is next (3rd July) the we have a summer break in the Danish League - when we come back the plan is to broadcast the following matches:

31st July - Fjelsted - Esbjerg

5th August - Outrup - Slangerup

7th August - Grindsted - Fjelsted

14th August - Holsted - Grindsted

19th August - Outrup - Munkebo

21st August - Esbjerg - Holsted

28th August - Fjelsted - Holsted

30th August - Danish Championship Final, Holsted

2nd September - Grindsted - Esbjerg

4th September - Esbjerg - Holstebro

11th September - League Final - Four teams

Edited by Danish Webmaster

The line up for this wednesday meeting in Holsted.

Holsted Tigers

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Rasmus Jensen

3. Patrick Hougaard

4. Pontus Aspgren

5. Brady Kurtz

Slangerup

1. Leon Madsen

2. Kenneth Kruse Hansen

3. Mikkel Michelsen

4. Linus Eklöf

5. Kenni Nissen

Edited by Danish Webmaster

Thanks DW it will be interesting to watch how Brady Kurtz gets on.

Only his second race in the Danish League - in his first he scored 7+1 from 4 starts including a win over Kenneth Bjerre

He is still very young (16 years) and we have to take good care of him, but at Moldow Speedway Arena he's on fire

Brady_Kurtz_On_Fire.jpg

• Like 1