British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Just a reminder Tomorrow 1st May at 5.45 pm (uk time ) its live Danish league speedway Slangerup v Holsted on

http://kanalsport.dk/

Teams

Slangerup

Leon D. Madsen

Kenneth Kruse Hansen

Mikkel Michelsen

Kasper Lykke Nielsen

Kenni Nissen

Holsted

Nicki Pedersen

Patrick Hougaard

Renat Gafurov

Rasmus Jensen

Simon Nielsen

Edited by racers and royals

Trawling through various sites courtesy of Google Translate this is expected to be a close affair.

Holstedt are going for Renat Gafurov in preference to Nicolai Klindt.

The two top riders, Nicki Pedersen and Leon Madsen, may have a grudge against each other according to the Danish site, well i never! Madsen scored 17 points in his teams first fixture, an away 37-49 loss to Fjelsted.

Why would anyone harbour a grudge against Nicki? The fairest, most sporting rider the sport has ever known. I'm shocked to hear this!! :rofl:

Alan

I like the blond in the "Oddset" ads.( Well you would wouldn't you? :lol: ) Even though i don't understand a word, she is invited over to read me the telephone directory!

Super-duper stream. :t:

http://kanalsport.dk/

I'm gettting "a stream is not available" suprimposed on the screen at the moment. Hopefully this is because it's the preview' section and contains adverts???

I did test it earlier within the hour and it was fully available at very good quality indeed. I wonder if they are going to restrict live broadcasts to Danish viewers only? Are you getting anything from the official site Alan?

EDIT: Just noticed you said great stream, are you using the official kanalsport site or one of the usual internet streams? Eeek i need to know quick so i can seek one out lol.

PANIC OVER IT COME ON VERY CLEAR

Edited by manchesterpaul

Yeah same here mate. I thought it was just the ad break.

Nice stream from Kanal site

Arena would kill for a crowd like this

Edited by pandorum

I'm gettting "a stream is not available" suprimposed on the screen at the moment. Hopefully this is because it's the preview' section and contains adverts???

I did test it earlier within the hour and it was fully available at very good quality indeed. I wonder if they are going to restrict live broadcasts to Danish viewers only? Are you getting anything from the official site Alan?

EDIT: Just noticed you said great stream, are you using the official kanalsport site or one of the usual internet streams? Eeek i need to know quick so i can seek one out lol.

PANIC OVER IT COME ON VERY CLEAR

The official stream mate. Glad you now have it. Where were you for the Russia v Poland meet? Pawel got us a smashing stream. Alan

Edited by brandonbee48

Wow, Nicki whacked from the back. Don't see that very often in this league.

Well I never you don't see that everyday

Great minds think alike :lol: Alan

The official stream mate. Glad you now have it. Where were you for the Russia v Poland meet? Pawel got us a smashing stream. Alan

I've not got the actual racing yet, it's just a trailer, so can someone let me know if you'got live programming.

Regarding Poland-Russia, Yeah i didn't get home until the latter half of the afternoon. When i ran th elink through some security portals two of them came up with stongish warnings. I decided to back off from it, although don't panic lol as it would very likely be because of neighbouring sites on the domain. I din't have the time to go checking it out in detail and as it was already underway i decided not to bother.

Moron Update. I got it now lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

It's a real privilege to watch this coverage. I love the "rural' atmosphere. As Pandorum says, the crowd ain;t too shabby.

Weee start ladies in skirts, it looks chilly there though??? unsure.

Bloody ballet riders doing a pirouette mid-race, hope he's ok though.

I'm guessing the European Grand Prix hasn't done any harm across Europe in kindling interest in the sport. Particularly with floating fans.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Danish speedway seems full of these inexperienced riders who throw themselves into the fence when 30 yards behind anyone else.

They did this loads of times last year.

Hope the kid is OK but no wonder Danish speedway takes so long :)

Danish speedway seems full of these inexperienced riders who throw themselves into the fence when 30 yards behind anyone else.

They did this loads of times last year.

Hope the kid is OK but no wonder Danish speedway takes so long :)

Lol lol good done.

Nice racing in heat 3. Ouch did i see tractors come out, it gonna be a long one.

Edited by manchesterpaul