British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Right guys, with one to go, it's time to find a stream- a cool one R & R :lol: so i'll join you all next time- end of July for Denmark! Stay cool all. Alan.

Teams lined up at the moment for this top two clash are

FJELSTED

Peter Kildemand

Jason Doyle

Hans Andersen

Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

Jesper Sogaard

ESBJERG

Artem Laguta

Rene Bach

Mikkel Bech Jensen (he still has three versions of his name registered in the leagues but that version covers the lot lol)

Steen Jensen

Michael Palm Toft

Teams lined up at the moment for this top two clash are

FJELSTED

Peter Kildemand

Jason Doyle

Hans Andersen

Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

Jesper Sogaard

ESBJERG

Artem Laguta

Rene Bach

Mikkel Bech Jensen (he still has three versions of his name registered in the leagues but that version covers the lot lol)

Steen Jensen

Michael Palm Toft

Pandorum will be happy as he gets to see Artem again. :t:

Update Monday

The Fjelsted site now has a different riding order to the League's site. The latter is usually wrong in most cases so a revised line up has riders 4 and 5 swapping places

FJELSTED

Peter Kildemand

Jason Doyle

Hans Andersen

Jesper Sogaard

Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

Esbjerg not currently showing any changes

ESBJERG

Artem Laguta

Rene Bach

Mikkel Bech Jensen

Steen Jensen

Michael Palm Toft

Nice to see that on 7th August Esbjerg have got free admission to their match against Slangerup. Unfortunately we won't get to witness what hopefully will be a large crowd as the TV match is Grindsted-Fjelsted.

Anyone know if this free admission has been done before at either Esbjerg or another Danish club?. If so did they do a Lakeside and have the place packed out or is the club like some of those in Sweden and in the middle of a forest so that even as a freebie it's hard to fill the place?

Edited by manchesterpaul

Nice to see that on 7th August Esbjerg have got free admission to their match against Slangerup. Unfortunately we won't get to witness what hopefully will be a large crowd as the TV match is Grindsted-Fjelsted.

Anyone know if this free admission has been done before at either Esbjerg or another Danish club?. If so did they do a Lakeside and have the place packed out or is the club like some of those in Sweden and in the middle of a forest so that even as a freebie it's hard to fill the place?

That`s the night of the big meeting in Holsted-GP challenge semi-final-ironically transferred from Esbjerg.Maybe they are trying to highjack the Holsted crowd ??

• Like 1

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Fjelsted Vs Esbjerg Wednesday, 31st, July, 2013

Going with the amended line-up i gave on Monday as it's now appearing in more than one place, and as mentioned above the leagues official site is often slow to show, or simply doesn't show changes from the original declarations. Mind you no guarantees with the Danske Liga lol.The Swedish Elitserien leaves the teams as originally listed too.

Nice evening and a tasty crowd. Let's go! :t: Alan.

Quality stream as always.

With people seemingly reluctant to go to tracks in the UK, or afford the petrol costs, makes one wonder if official high quality streaming of matches would bring in valuable extra income. Looking at speedway update viewing numbers and racecard downloads etc i'm sure there are many fans who would pay out reasonably cheap fees for a stream from their local club's matches. I realize the Danish stream is a TV transmission but there are plenty of quality sports streams available filmed without TV cameras.

Couldn't the BSPA members club together to set up a few minimal internet broadcast facilities?

Not too sure why i'm waiting for Kanalsport to confirm the teams as more than once they've started their first race graphics with the wrong riders lol. I might as well pop into the kitchen to grab a cuppa.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Go Russia :)

Decent line ups so should hopefully be a close affair.

Bet it's a damn site more enjoyable than the crap that follows it :)

With people seemingly reluctant to go to tracks in the UK, or afford the petrol costs, makes one wonder if official high quality streaming of matches would bring in valuable extra income. Looking at speedway update viewing numbers and racecard downloads etc i'm sure there are many fans who would pay out reasonably cheap fees for a stream from their local club's matches.

Couldn't the BSPA members club together to set up a few minimal internet broadcast facilities?

Not too sure why i'm waiting for Kanalsport to confirm the teams as more than once they've started their first race graphics with the wrong riders lol. I might as well pop into the kitchen to grab a cuppa.

Paul,

Far too sensible a suggestion for the BSPA to consider. :lol:

With people seemingly reluctant to go to tracks in the UK, or afford the petrol costs, makes one wonder if official high quality streaming of matches would bring in valuable extra income. Looking at speedway update viewing numbers and racecard downloads etc i'm sure there are many fans who would pay out reasonably cheap fees for a stream from their local club's matches.

That's where it would all fall down at the first hurdle. Quality is a word that is beyond this crew of muppets.

Over priced garbage is more their forte. :)

Think you are all being a bit unfair on the BSPA here-don`t forget the ELRC was streamed -2 years ago was it ? I think that was a planned trial so the wheels might be in motion.