British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

I can see absolutely no reason for all 4 to go back to the pits after a false start. Should be round again to the tapes and a restart within 60 seconds. There, i've said it :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Think you are all being a bit unfair on the BSPA here-don`t forget the ELRC was streamed -2 years ago was it ? I think that was a planned trial so the wheels might be in motion.

If they need technical advice they could always ask Busty Bertha from down the road her errrm broadcasts are very high definition...oops! too much information lol.

Think you are all being a bit unfair on the BSPA here-don`t forget the ELRC was streamed -2 years ago was it ? I think that was a planned trial so the wheels might be in motion.

2 years is slow motion wheels. :lol:

Artem from the sublime to the ridiculous in the re-run off the race.

• Like 1

Why do Danish speedway riders always fall on the 4th bend?

Their meetings drag on enough without all that :)

If they need technical advice they could always ask Busty Bertha from down the road her errrm broadcasts are very high definition...oops! too much information lol.

Bertha would have nothing to do with such a pack of amateurs. She is a proffesional :)

Danish tracks don't seem to be at risk of "noise problems" with the nearest neighbours being the cattle six fields away. :lol:

Why do Danish speedway riders always fall on the 4th bend?

Their meetings drag on enough without all that :)

Was both things too. Fortunately i've got my attention occupied watching a rather strange football match with the half-time score Manchester CIty 5 AC Milan 3.

Oooh Kanalsport showing Jakobsen in the number 5 spot. Haven't a clue whether it is him or not. It flies in the face of the latest published line-ups, including from the staging club themselves. The commentators were in fits of laughter the other week with riders repeatedly wrong, but who knows? no guarantees with Danish racecards. Oh well so long as they keep the helmet colours red and blue for the home team i'm happy knowing the match score lol.

Danish tracks don't seem to be at risk of "noise problems" with the nearest neighbours being the cattle six fields away. :lol:

Our tracks are usually within a mile of some moaning t##t. Look at Mildenhall. They had complaints about noise and they are next door to a US air base. I can remember sleeping in a tent in the car park and being woken by a Galaxy transport plane which was about (what seemed) 10 foot over my head.What a hell of a noise.

I represent The Society For Peaceful Cattle Living, so these motorcyclists are on notice. :rofl:

I can see absolutely no reason for all 4 to go back to the pits after a false start. Should be round again to the tapes and a restart within 60 seconds. There, i've said it :lol: :lol:

:t: :t:

:t:

Quite staggering once again they've had to completely re-do a race graphic. Initially they showed Sogaard winning heat three (i took a screenshot) and they have now corrected it after coming back from the break to Doyle winning and Sogaard last.

Only change to the racecard is that Jakobsen lines up at 5 and Sogaard at 4. I might be knocking the Danish cards on the head with so many conflicting line-ups given each week. Although i think this is the first where i didn't get to do a last minute change as the League site has usually proven unreliable.

ANYWAYS on to the stuff that matters heat four looks a very tasty race on paper at least.

Our tracks are usually within a mile of some moaning t##t. Look at Mildenhall. They had complaints about noise and they are next door to a US air base. I can remember sleeping in a tent in the car park and being woken by a Galaxy transport plane which was about (what seemed) 10 foot over my head.What a hell of a noise.

Lol lol toooo funny and true.

i think bonus point wise Esbjerg had a very large win earlier in the season?

Artem not delighting us so far today :(

Jason Doyle had an invisible force field around him then to not get hit!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Seconded and no i not Kelvin Tatum in disguise.

Fjelsted is a track I`ve been to-many years ago to see Todd Wiltshire in a World championship qualifier.

How is Todd these days. Do you ever hear from or of him? Seemed the nicest bloke.

Quite staggering once again they've had to completely re-do a race graphic. Initially they showed Sogaard winning heat three (i took a screenshot) and they have now corrected it after coming back from the break to Doyle winning and Sogaard last.

Only change to the racecard is that Jakobsen lines up at 5 and Sogaard at 4. I might be knocking the Danish cards on the head with so many conflicting line-ups given each week. Although i think this is the first where i didn't get to do a last minute change as the League site has usually proven unreliable.

The graphic guy is on crack he gave a 1-5 to Esbjerg as a 4-2 to Fjelsted.

Better by Laguta.

Edited by pandorum