British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

How is Todd these days. Do you ever hear from or of him? Seemed the nicest bloke.

Top bloke-haven`t spoke to him for a while-he was working down a mine in NSW-what sort of mine I don`t know.

2 lucky escapes today. The gods are smiling on them. :t:

Top bloke-haven`t spoke to him for a while-he was working down a mine in NSW-what sort of mine I don`t know.

Hopefully a diamond one with lots of take-aways. :t:

The Wheelie-King Artem comes good at last :t:

The graphic guy is on crack he gave a 1-5 to Esbjerg as a 4-2 to Fjelsted.

Better by Laguta.

Only other two explanations are firstly the obvious one is he is colour blind/colour dyslexic or he's used to filling in scores in red, blue, white, yellow match programme order and he keeps forgetting the results graphic has them per Polish programe style in gate order?

• Like 1

Got nothing now but an exclamation mark :)

anyone else lost it?

Only other two explanations are firstly the obvious one is he is colour blind/colour dyslexic or he's used to filling in scores in red, blue, white, yellow match programme order and he keeps forgetting the results graphic has them per Polish programe style in gate order?

Maybe he is doing it blindfold for a bet

Edited by pandorum

Getting a bit odd isn't that four engine failures for the home side?

Edited by manchesterpaul

OK i got this under control they won't end up sending me to a padded cell.....Jakobsen is in red and Sogaard is in blue AND my scorecard is 100% correct, despite getting ready to bin it after a few heats lol.

retire

retire because of an engine failure/mechanical breakdown? 'Retire' always makes me think of them just deciding to stop and not be bothered completing the race :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

what happened in heat 8 gents. Missed that and the score can't be right according to the dyslexic, colourblind, blindfolded, crackhead doing the captions :)

Got nothing now but an exclamation mark :)

anyone else lost it?

Been absolutely fine here mate.

OK i got this under control they won't end up sending me to a padded cell.....Jakobsen is in red and Sogaard is in blue AND my scorecard is 100% correct, despite getting ready to bin it after a few heats lol.

retire because of an engine failure/mechanical breakdown? 'Retire' always makes me think of them just deciding to stop and not be bothered completing the race :)

EF

How is Todd these days. Do you ever hear from or of him? Seemed the nicest bloke.

He's active on Twitter including just over a week ago https://twitter.com/Toddw_12

what happened in heat 8 gents. Missed that and the score can't be right according to the dyslexic, colourblind, blindfolded, crackhead doing the captions :)

You testing me now lol. I got Mikkel Bech Jensen first Rene Bach second and both Doyle and Andersen engine failure.

Looks like this is going to overrun the Poole versus Coventry meeting on Sky.

• Like 1

Classic example there of the camera following the leader-Artem, whilst the race was at the back. Ah well, it's only been 60 years that that has happened. :lol: