British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

Looks like this is going to overrun the Poole versus Coventry meeting on Sky.

:lol: There's a shocker for a Danish meeting.

I'll "multi-task for the last 3 heats. Turned the sound down as i'll have Danish and "Mr Shout-A-Lot and Kelvin" at the same time . :lol:

• Like 1

I have both on.

Will watch first 4 heats and if it's anygood the rest but doubt it will even be as good as this pretty dull Danish fare.

No Hancock which is a shame but Polle should still dance it.

Looks like this is going to overrun the Poole versus Coventry meeting on Sky.

:lol: There's a shocker for a Danish meeting.

I'll "multi-task for the last 3 heats. Turned the sound down as i'll have Danish and "Mr Shout-A-Lot and Kelvin" at the same time . :lol:

Cool if you're able to stream both. Only having to stream one with being in the UK and the other one on TV. You can always adjust the volume levels on each stream as required but the mute option seems good lol.

I got phone call to do so i'm outta here. Let's hope the Sky meeting is good too. SGP the next meeting i think. Hope Eurosport got the later time sorted out, they hadn't the other day or possibly yesterday. Might be seeking a stream to watch the middle of the meeting onwards on Saturday!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Glad i stayed. Heat 12 was a good race.

Hans Andersen ?????

Well he came good in heat 13. Good race. Artem was assailed on 2 fronts.

A fair result. Not bad overall. Now over full time to Dorset. All the best. Alan.

True but he seemed a shadow of the world class rider he once was.

Dorset was actually a good meeting considering the score :)

• Like 1

Teams

Outrup Speedway Club

Mads Korneliussen B

Andzejs Lebedevs B

Krzysztof Jablonski B

Claes Nedermark C

Andreas Lyager D

Slangerup Speedway Klub

Peter Ljung A

Miroslaw Jablonski B

Kenneth K Hansen B

Kenni Nissen D

Kasper L Nielsen C

Typical confusion surrounding the line-up of Danish teams as the official Outrup site has Lebedevs and Jablonski swapping positions! Both press releases regarding the differing teams issued on the same day.

Typical confusion surrounding the line-up of Danish teams as the official Outrup site has Lebedevs and Jablonski swapping positions! Both press releases regarding the differing teams issued on the same day.

I`m sure if we ask him nicely-Danish webmaster could answer why this happens regularly ? Are there any rules in Danish league about where the graded riders have to ride ? He could be a bit busy with a certain meeting on Wednesday though.

I did post a link to the full Danish regulations. Unfortunately the International section seems to have been culled to a maximum three pages in it's index.

Having said that it's pretty likely that the link is within THIS thread. However, one of the downsides of not having a weekly thread is that if you want to find something specific to a match or something else one has to spend forever back trawling through pages upon pages (33 in this case). That ends up in higher bandwidth usage too!

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Outrup Vs Slangerup Monday, 5th, August, 2013

I've had to opt to go for the line-up on the League's official site. If it's wrong blame them not me lol. If i can get confirmed changes before the meeting i'll amend the card. The official line-up had been published in several sources today.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hi all,

Just come in from cutting the grass just in time to see my favourite "Oddset" gal. She can volunteer as a start-line babe anytime. :t: Still on a high after yesterday's enthralling Polish matches. Both just brilliant.

The "Kelvin and Nige" of Denmark in bright sunshine. :lol: