British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

I've checked 11 sources (9 of them Danish) and 10 of them all give the same line-ups for Holsted. The one exception and i'm sure regular followers of this thread will have guessed it......the Holsted site! They have Nikolai Klindt riding at number two and Patrick Hougaard riding at number three. That is the opposite to all the other official Danish sources, clubs and media.

Is it a case that this club fails to inform official and media sources of late changes? or do they inform them and for some reason nobody bothers to update their alterations alone!

If anybody comes across confirmation that Klindt and Hougaard have swapped riding order can they please give confirmation or a link. One presumes that the Holsted line-up on their own site will be the actual team. It just beggars belief the number of times their changes are never conveyed in other media outlets.

That`s because you upset Danish Webmaster and he`s getting his own back :lol:
  • Like 2

That`s because you upset Danish Webmaster and he`s getting his own back :lol:

Lol hee hee.......Well he shouldn't have pinched part of my 'UNIQUE and etc. etc. etc.' without giving any credit or acknowledgement lol.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't deprive the Danish and wider speedway public information just to irk someone lol. I've already got all the info i need and am putting together a card at the moment.

Incidentally, i've just had a glance at six different weather forecasts and they all show some of the wet stuff, but mainly showers or light rain with nothing heavy at the moment being predicted.

Enjoy your Danish fix folks. Can't be long now to the Finals. It will be morning here in LA but don't think I will get the chance as we will be busy in Venice early doors being Jim Morrison groupies.

"Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?" That always works! What age are Morrison groupies nowadays? :lol: Hope you are having a great time. :t: Alan.

• Like 1

Ok i've managed to cobble together a racecard with what are the official line-ups including two published changes to the teams. It's a first attempt at this meeting so no guarantees - it's a Beta version lol lol - but it 'should' be correct if the various official sources are correct.

As ever with Danish meetings you may well be advised to hold back until later in the day to download in case of any further late team changes which i will update when i arrive home in the afternoon.

The card includes the championship points explanations and grid to tally them up. It's the basic version so print as a match programme on two pages or on both sides of a single sheet of paper. I'll add a MiniMax formatted Grid version for next season. I'd imagine DW has his standard grid version available for those who prefer only that type.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE Wednesday, 11th, September, 2013 (Local Time 6pm, BST 5pm, UTC/GMT 4pm)

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga SUPER FINAL Esbjerg Vs Fjelsted Vs Holsted Vs Slangerup

Edited by manchesterpaul

Just a reminder TV programme starts at 4.40 pm uk time here http://kanalsport.dk/

Revised line-ups

Esbjerg: Niels Kr Iversen – René Bach – Mikkel Bech – Steen Jensen – Michael Palm Toft

Fjelsted: Peter Kildemand – Magnus Zetterström – Hans Andersen – Nikolaj Busk – Jesper Søgaard

Holsted: Nicki Pedersen – Patrick Hougaard – Nikolai Klindt – Rasmus Jensen – Simon Nielsen

Slangerup: Miroslaw Jablonski – Kenneth Hansen – Mikkel Michelsen – Linus Eklöf – Kenni Nissen

Edited by racers and royals

Did not realise it was the final today. It's 4 pm UK time here. 8 am LA time but off to Venice so can't watch it. I been in so many places this last week it's been hard to keep track of the day never mind the time. But have 5 days here so can relax a bit. I may get to see the replay.

Holsted look favourites to me as Jensen and Hougaard are flying and Klindt is a handy rider in Denmark and of course they have the Nudger so should win comfortably. NKI seems short of support.

Have fun guys and may the best team win.

Did not realise it was the final today. It's 4 pm UK time here. 8 am LA time but off to Venice so can't watch it. I been in so many places this last week it's been hard to keep track of the day never mind the time. But have 5 days here so can relax a bit. I may get to see the replay.

Holsted look favourites to me as Jensen and Hougaard are flying and Klindt is a handy rider in Denmark and of course they have the Nudger so should win comfortably. NKI seems short of support.

Have fun guys and may the best team win.

Repeat times are-all uk times

Thursday 12th 7.30am and 6pm

Saturday 14th 4pm

Sunday 15th 5.30pm

Hi folks,

Glad to see the weather, whilst overcast, is dry for now. I loved the intro ad for Jak.As workwear. There are a few of those running speedway in the UK :lol:

Thanks for the race card Paul. With the amazing graphics :t: and the scoring system, i figured i best try to keep track for myself. Though i'm sure i'll cock it up somewhere along the line. :lol: Rule one for these telecasts- trust your eyes, not the graphics.

Decent stream as always-like the bow ties.

Class! :lol:

Red start girl is a well-fed Chunky bum :t:

LATE UPDATE RACECARD ADDITION

Once again there are conflicting press releases regarding the Holsted line-up. Out of eleven official Danish sources ten agree on the Holsted team with Patrick Hougaard riding at number two Nikolai Kindt riding at number three. Unfortunately, once again the Holsted site alone differs. Theirs is the opposite to all the other official Danish sources, clubs and media, they have the two riders reversed.

The expected thing to do might be to go with the majority of the ten official sources. However, in the past when the Holsted line-up published on their site is at odds with the others it has been the correct line-up!

Is it a case that this club fails to inform official and media sources of late changes? or do they inform them and for some reason nobody bothers to update their alterations alone! It just beggars belief the number of times their changes are never conveyed in other media outlets

So you can choose to go with the first version with Klindt at number two and if it is changed then there is plenty of space for you to scribble in the heat alterations. Alternatively version two has Hougaard at number two. Alas, not the greatest administration by our Danish friends.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE Wednesday, 11th, September, 2013 (Local Time 6pm, BST 5pm, UTC/GMT 4pm)

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga SUPER FINAL Esbjerg Vs Fjelsted Vs Holsted Vs Slangerup

LATE UPDATE RACECARD ADDITION

Once again there are conflicting press releases regarding the Holsted line-up. Out of eleven official Danish sources ten agree on the Holsted team with Patrick Hougaard riding at number two Nikolai Kindt riding at number three. Unfortunately, once again the Holsted site alone differs. Theirs is the opposite to all the other official Danish sources, clubs and media, they have the two riders reversed.

The expected thing to do might be to go with the majority of the ten official sources. However, in the past when the Holsted line-up published on their site is at odds with the others it has been the correct line-up!

Is it a case that this club fails to inform official and media sources of late changes? or do they inform them and for some reason nobody bothers to update their alterations alone! It just beggars belief the number of times their changes are never conveyed in other media outlets

So you can choose to go with the first version with Klindt at number two and if it is changed then there is plenty of space for you to scribble in the heat alterations. Alternatively version two has Hougaard at number two. Alas, not the greatest administration by our Danish friends.

You should have read post 775 :approve:

You should have read post 775 :approve:

R&R are you for real? The racecard i put online this morning is CORRECT :approve:

I just came home and looked at the thread and saw your post which had the WRONG line-ups :approve: so i hastily rushed out that version just in case.

So to paraphrase Danish Webmaster R&R YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! :approve:

One must note and ask the question again as to which is the case when...Is it a case that this club fails to inform official and media sources of late changes? or do they inform them and for some reason nobody bothers to update their alterations alone! It just beggars belief the number of times their changes are never conveyed in other media outlets

Very poor administration :approve:

Anyway on to the speedway a great stream again indeed

Edited by manchesterpaul

All I was pointing out was that after I had posted the confirmed riding numbers-seen by my own eyes you posted that you still didn`t know which way thay were lining up and had done 2 different racecards-you could have deleated the redundant one.