British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
graz gp

Sheffield V Workington 18/ 04/2013@ 7.45pm

It should be a close fought match. If the tigers carry on were they left of last week they should win. The top 3 should be ok. Joe just needs to sort is bikes out, because he as the ability to mix it with the rest of the premier lads. Frankie Albin is going great guns. Great to watch. The reserves will get plenty of time at Sheffield, so Hang in there we can see you are giving it 100% it will come. I hope.

Should be entertaining looking forward to it.If joe can get going he could be the difference.If everybody fires we should be ok if not it could go to the wire.Hopefully 10 point win.

home win for me, but we may ###### a point

sorry bout hash. some thhing wrong with puter

Edited by jenga

Coming on supporters bus for this weather permitting , not many of us on it though :sad: . I think it will be a home win , would love to pinch a point but I'm going for a Sheff win around 51-40 , Ash and Kyle a bit down on confidence at min would be nice for them to come up trumps tomorrow :wink:

Come on the Comets !!!!

• Like 1

The forecast is for light rain showers on Thursday. With a bit of luck it should be ok. Keeping my

fingers crossed.

Stead - To card a maximum

Albin - To thrill, ride the boards, do anything it takes, and pull in some solid 2nd string power points.

Haines - Urrrm, Urrm, Hopefully show us all what we know he can do, needs to get bikes sorted.

Knight - To continue as in previous weeks, chipping away with vaulable points here and there.

Hall - Well, to silence his critics once again and smash in a maximum

Wells - To Smile and at least pretend that he enjoys riding for Sheffield, may turn up in wolves kevlars.

Koppe - To give us that Aussie magic, I feel Damien may just notch in a few points this week, i can just feel it.

I hope Facu continue working very hard for team and add points for the win, Go Frank.-

This could be a very close contest; Lawson usually puts in a good performance at Owlerton and Bach can certainly ride the track. Mills if on form could dominate heat 2 & his later contests against the reserves. However if the Tigers can replicate their previous Thursday night showings then once again it should be a home win without too much trouble.

As for the heat leaders Stead has been dominant as has Hall, Wells has done ok if he's gated and been in front, if not it's just been 'follow my leader'. However following up on previous posts Ricky has been waving to the crowd following heat wins (not too enthusiastically I might add!) Does he read these forums?

is that a goodbye wave or a ,look at me i won one wave..

Lets hope its not a goodbye wave,dont think hes done too badly so far as 3rd heat leader.Top 2 should be scoring more than him considering theyve rode hundreds more laps than him round owlerton.Lets see who scores more away Hally or Ricky.Hope Koppe can get amongst the points.Good to see him having a spin after meeting last week,at least it shows he wants to improve.

Hows the weather holding up in Sheffield, has heavy showers forecast from 5.00pm til 8.00pm later on BBC weather, really don't fancy the long trip for a late rain off :neutral: !! Weather updates appreciated , cheers

Hows the weather holding up in Sheffield, has heavy showers forecast from 5.00pm til 8.00pm later on BBC weather, really don't fancy the long trip for a late rain off :neutral: !! Weather updates appreciated , cheers

Im about twenty mins away from track and its sunny here . :D

Edited by Mark Wilkinson
  • Like 1

All fun in the Owlerton sun at the mo, id say its all systems go for tonights battle with the Comets.

[quote name=Odsal

Boy' timestamp='1366278665' post='2267691]

All fun in the Owlerton sun at the mo, id say its all systems go for tonights battle with the Comets.

Thanks for that, been looking at Accu Weather website and shows showers this afternoon but should clear up from 8pm onwards, looks like it could be all systems go then

Come on the Comets lets make them tiggers work for it :wink:

• Like 1