British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Redcar Bears Pl April 28th 2013 At 3 P.m.

Redcar deserved a point today , we got a bit of luck when Wilko had an ef... Screeny was superb, Joey nearly had an awesome pass , he is going to be exciting to watch. Harley was fast from the gate ... More of that please, young JJ did really well to hold off Micky Dyer... Exciting times at Ashfield this season:)

Agree regarding Joe Jacobs, Paulco and myself had a good chat with him after the meeting outside the bar. Nice to see a level headed young Brit wanting it

Edited by Drac
  • Like 2

I got there late and missed 3 heats the only time im late it kicks off at 3pm hahaha... screen is the most exciting rider to watch around ashfield ever!! and today proved that ( lee complin needs a mention too) were looking ok at home and good to see the new lads mixing it up.. once again screeny WOW!!!!

Edited by glasgowmicktiger

Agree regarding Joe Jacobs, Paulco and myself had a good chat with him after the meeting outside the bar. Nice to see a level headed young Brit wanting it

He needs to ditch that Australian accent though and go back to talking like a farmer .

• Like 3

So true. If you want anyone to succeed it has to be young JJ because he is striving for it. He is more professional than a lot of riders twice his age, superb attitude and approach. One of the few who really use their websites as well - its more or less updated within an hour or two of the meetings finishing. Sends out a good message to potential sponsors (on that if you look at his sponsors page on his website he even gives a rough breakdown of his costs.

A number of his peers could learn a lot from him about attitude if you want to succeed imo

I just hope he doesn't pick up Paulco's Paisley accent when he loses the Aussie one or I'll never understand him lol

• Like 2

I just hope he doesn't pick up Paulco's Paisley accent when he loses the Aussie one or I'll never understand him lol

Eh?

;)

Edited by kilo363

Thanks to my translator ^^^^ for his input :P

And the impression lol