British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rustyre bel1

Somerset Pair

If Kennett doesnt count then Stead and Proctor cannot count as they dont have PL averages either. The BSPA will make a decision based no who they like most.

I believe it's done on a basis of meetings ridden for the club, not whether they have a new average or not - which is actually where common sense prevails.

1st of all sorry about name change of NICK to Mick had a few sherberts and my fingers and head not in tune with each other. I have worked out between now and the pairs meeting Kennett will have only ridden twice for the Bandits what are the rules or are they made up as they go along

1st of all sorry about name change of NICK to Mick had a few sherberts and my fingers and head not in tune with each other. I have worked out between now and the pairs meeting Kennett will have only ridden twice for the Bandits what are the rules or are they made up as they go along

I think it will be Kozza and Robin that will be the Berwick pair, based on previos years qualification, ie, averages taken at 1st of month, Ricky is out and Eddie was not a Berwick rider then so that, i think, will be the case, unless there's another rule change ! !

I think it will be Kozza and Robin that will be the Berwick pair, based on previos years qualification, ie, averages taken at 1st of month, Ricky is out and Eddie was not a Berwick rider then so that, i think, will be the case, unless there's another rule change ! !

Surely if Ashworth and Kennett dont count then Berwicks top 2 or 3's combined average is likely to fall below Newcastle and Rye Houses so one of them now moved into the meeting?

Kennett and aspegren would be favorites surely if they were to ride?

Kennett and aspegren would be favorites surely if they were to ride?

As already stated, there is no way that Kennett could qualify for this event - if we're being consistent of course.

It is only a couple of weeks away, the question is who will be riding for the Rebels in the pairs. 2 out of 3 Doyley & Mick or Doyley & Josh or Mick & Josh all 3 are on top form my choice Doyley & Mick

:rofl: I nearly spilt my coffee laughing at this, take it you can't be, making your mind up... I know a song about that!!! :D

Tell you what, i'll go for Doyley and Josh, who's open to a great deal of improvement.... Then again, it could be Doyley and Alex, or even Alex and Josh, or even Alex and Nick.. :o Nah, i'll stick with the first pairing..

Edited by Starman2006

I'm pretty sure i went to the pairs meeting when one of the riders made his debut for the club that night. Lemon or Screen maybe. If so why not Kennet.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure i went to the pairs meeting when one of the riders made his debut for the club that night. Lemon or Screen maybe. If so why not Kennet.

It was Craig Watson for I think Glasgow wasn't it? I remember they came second. The rules were changed after that year.

:rofl: I nearly spilt my coffee laughing at this, take it you can't be, making your mind up... I know a song about that!!! :D

Tell you what, i'll go for Doyley and Josh, who's open to a great deal of improvement.... Then again, it could be Doyley and Alex, or even Alex and Josh, or even Alex and Nick.. :o Nah, i'll stick with the first pairing..

Alex doesn't qualify anyway, as he isn't in the teams top three averages.

It was Craig Watson for I think Glasgow wasn't it? I remember they came second. The rules were changed after that year.

Alex doesn't qualify anyway, as he isn't in the teams top three averages.

Yes thanks for that, i did attend that meeting and thought it was one of the northern clubs but forgot it was Wato.