British Speedway Forum

Help!!

I have just checked my TV Listings for the Speedway and can't find any League Speedway this week. :mad: :mad:

Am I missing something? :unsure: :unsure:

PLEASE advise. :t:

No, nothing on this week and no decent May schedule on Sky website.

I think the next meeting is the British Final on 13th.

Help!!

I have just checked my TV Listings for the Speedway and can't find any League Speedway this week. :mad: :mad:

Am I missing something? :unsure: :unsure:

PLEASE advise. :t:

Hi Knight

No speedway this week

Regards Tony.

Thank you everyone - I thought it was just me. :) :)

I was sure I had got it wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THERE isn't any ...

Swedish Elitserien on Premier Sports, although it's one of the rare occasions it's not a live broadcast.

No, nothing on this week and no decent May schedule on Sky website.

I think the next meeting is the British Final on 13th.

Followed by Berwick on 21st and Poole v KL on Monday 27th! June schedule is on Sky Sports website

I've just checked Sky's website, there is no mention of the British Final.

The next meeting listed is Berwick v Newcastle on the 21st May.

Have Sky already pulled out?

Fair question..................................

On the Sky TV Guide/Planner SS3 at 7.30 next Monday

Why can they not do what they did last year and have all the meetings being shown on one website which is updated every month. The one they had last year still shows schedule for March and the new one shows next meeting as Berwick as mentioned above.

I only new about them showing the British Final as they mentioned it at the end of the last couple of meetings shown.

Why can they not do what they did last year and have all the meetings being shown on one website which is updated every month. The one they had last year still shows schedule for March and the new one shows next meeting as Berwick as mentioned above.

I only new about them showing the British Final as they mentioned it at the end of the last couple of meetings shown.

I suspect speedway is now not a priority at SKY. They are simply running down the clock to October when the contract ends and then speedway will be gone. Obviously they have to have a token interest until that time but that is all it is

I suspect speedway is now not a priority at SKY. They are simply running down the clock to October when the contract ends and then speedway will be gone. Obviously they have to have a token interest until that time but that is all it is

I can't see how you can say that? for the past 2 weeks we've had a live meeting 2 days on the trot, surely if Sky weren't bothered we wouldn't be getting any PL fixtures? They're pushing more if anything, they're probably just not interested in any fixtures that are on this week.

• Like 2

I can't see how you can say that? for the past 2 weeks we've had a live meeting 2 days on the trot, surely if Sky weren't bothered we wouldn't be getting any PL fixtures? They're pushing more if anything, they're probably just not interested in any fixtures that are on this week.

I would suggest they are just fulfilling their commitment to however many meetings they are supposed to be showing as quickly as possible.

• Like 1