British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington Comets V Berwick Bandits (pl) Monday 6/5/13 19:00hrs

Still no takers ! Give the tigers thread a try since your now going to Ashfield to watch your speedway!

I'm not interested in getting a reply from anyone, why you bothering replying??

I'm not interested in getting a reply from anyone, why you bothering replying??

Its the whole point of the forum old boy,posting and replying to those posts.

Come on keep up. ;)

Obviously the loss of Aarnio & Morris affected both teams,leaving only the reserves to cover their rides,I think its fair to say that the Workington reserves were up to the job where Berwicks were not.Thankfully Kozza Smith continued his good scores,but there was very little else.

The Berwick promotion deserve better results and performances than they are currently getting from certain riders in the team,the quotes at the bottom of each match report says virtually the same thing every time,that they will get to the root of the problem or make the neccessary changes that will see things improve,in general they arent.

Some riders have been critisized,rightly IMO,some riders have responded on social networking sites which is their right of course,but it might be an idea for those riders to do their talking on the track as all they are doing right now with their paultrey returns is adding fuel to the fire.

I agree with you Screm i remember one of the directors saying at the beginning all the riders wanted to ride for Berwick well its high time they showed that on the track with a couple of exceptions.As someone has already said on here the track does not seem a problem for the away teams,

Well done The Comets, and i am particuarly well pleased for Ashley Morris on his Birthday, to score 15+ points albeit against a poor berwick team, was his best PL score, and if there was any doubts in his mind that he can compete at this level, this must have put them to bed, what is even more encouraging is the times he did were competitive, some times you can see reserves winning races that are a second or two slower, but this was not the case yesterday.Im sure he must have enjoyed the long journey back down to the midlands.

• Like 1

I enjoyed Ashley having a good night too, shame about the awful crash at the start, Nck riding well would have made it closer. Kozza Smith was good to watch but I was disappointed with Bellago, expected more from him. Good night's racing though, hope both riders recover quickly.