British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Make Changes

Arson fire likes a post you made in Berwick make changes xxx..... You got loads of likes like biged?? Your not counting them like Sackless does are you?? :)

No idea who Sackless is!

I hadn't actually been counting, just realised there was a muckle big popular sign on one of my posts: confirming my suspicion that I am indeed the voice of the people.

No idea who Sackless is!

I hadn't actually been counting, just realised there was a muckle big popular sign on one of my posts: confirming my suspicion that I am indeed the voice of the people.

you see just by realising this 'muckle big popular sign' you, without knowing will have used your occipital lobe in seeing this, your parietal lobe in recognising it,... Your frontal lobe would have told you this is a good thing and your temporal lobe would have helped you memorise your feelings and put them into words on this forum.... :)

Biged for president I say. voice of the people!!....Or poor mans citizen smith?? :)

• Like 1

you see just by realising this 'muckle big popular sign' you, without knowing will have used your occipital lobe in seeing this, your parietal lobe in recognising it,... Your frontal lobe would have told you this is a good thing and your temporal lobe would have helped you memorise your feelings and put them into words on this forum.... :)

Biged for president I say. voice of the people!!....Or poor mans citizen smith?? :)

Ahh, but keeping with the flavour of current Berwick threads, which neurotransmitters?

Power to the people :)

No idea who Sackless is!

Ive got my own suspicions,but there just for building dreams.

I think you're wrong there. 165 nicker is the best he could earn riding in heat 15. I bet that wouldn't even cover a third of the expenses he'd need to even get to Berwick and back so probably not worth him bothering with!

The problem is when people then try and turn the little things into big things

Happens all the time.

Excalibur Communications Robins co-promoter Gary Patchett said:

Not always a phrase to be taken as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.......

Edited by Boobs