British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IronScorpion

Stand In For Thomas Jorgensen

I've heard a rumour J Franc could be returning to Britain. There is a story in our local paper that a new rider has ridden no1 before.

Personally, i would have gone for a rider that we were chasing & almost got at the tail of last year, Mikkel Michelsen. Another young Dane so travel arrangements we are used to but depends how busy he is & if he could help us short term. He is riding well abroad & he could help us similar to Mikkel Bech at Plymouth is hoping to do.

Ryan Douglas could get a new CMA based not on 4h & 4a meetings(not sure if league cup counts or just league) but on a rule posted by lucifer sam. This would drop his CMA & allow for a rider above Jorgys, so he could come back after his injury. I would guess this could be the hold up.

This is just my guess on things as the rules are not simple to follow.

Edited by IronScorpion

Think you should be looking to replace Palm Toft full time first. Looks a pale shadow of the rider from last season.

• Like 1

Think you should be looking to replace Palm Toft full time first. Looks a pale shadow of the rider from last season.

here here

As the title states, just commented on the Jorgy area. We know r/r is not working as David & Ash get the points but Toft & a reserve, collectively, cannot get the points that Jorgy would have got.

We all know what Toft CAN do as he proved that last year, after his engine was sorted & the number of guest appearances he got. Has he got a problem with his engine, is it confidence, is he overtrying or as a champion, i,ve done it so it's easy now, but you have got to keep looking to better yourself, as others have done.

As a team, the lads have upped their CMA's but they have not ridden to the highs of the end of last year & this is making us look poor. Coupled with inexperienced reserves, we have not been able to replace riders who have not performed with a reserve. We have missed the big reserve scorer that Heeps, Kerr & Dyer, who have all done well.

Edited by IronScorpion

I've heard a rumour J Franc could be returning to Britain. There is a story in our local paper that a new rider has ridden no1 before.

Personally, i would have gone for a rider that we were chasing & almost got at the tail of last year, Mikkel Michelsen. Another young Dane so travel arrangements we are used to but depends how busy he is & if he could help us short term. He is riding well abroad & he could help us similar to Mikkel Bech at Plymouth is hoping to do.

Ryan Douglas could get a new CMA based not on 4h & 4a meetings(not sure if league cup counts or just league) but on a rule posted by lucifer sam. This would drop his CMA & allow for a rider above Jorgys, so he could come back after his injury. I would guess this could be the hold up.

This is just my guess on things as the rules are not simple to follow.

Lewis Kerr is still on a 3.00 ave at Newcastle, so God knows how it works!!

Don't think LC matches count towards the averages.

As for Palm Toft, he certainly hasn't looked as quick as he did last season. A change in engine tuner might help?

• Like 1