British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Adam Roynon Looking For Team Spot

Don't tell me what to post......get stuffed!

No need for you to post rude, uncalled for comments like this.

No need for you to post rude, uncalled for comments like this.

You are right! But I replied to a reply to my own post, only to be told (by a third party) that I had to move on!

If one can't reply to things, It's a poor show! I do apologise if anyone but the intended recipient was offended.

Roynon to Sheffield.

Jake Knight - Out

Adam Roynon - In

Wouldn't they need to drop one of the five pointers as well?

You are right! But I replied to a reply to my own post, only to be told (by a third party) that I had to move on!

If one can't reply to things, It's a poor show! I do apologise if anyone but the intended recipient was offended.

You're just confusing yourself now. Why not go for a lie down and have a think about it before meals on wheels deliver your tea

You're just confusing yourself now. Why not go for a lie down and have a think about it before meals on wheels deliver your tea

I won't fall to your level again. I explained myself to those who asked.

I won't fall to your level again. I explained myself to those who asked.

Your nurse?

Roynon to Sheffield.

Jake Knight - Out

Adam Roynon - In

impossible unless Adam ave is 3.76 or less!

impossible unless Adam ave is 3.76 or less!

Albin and Koppe will be due new averages won't they?

I dont know when albin and Koppe are getting new averages but they're going to drop from 5 each to 3 each very soon, thats 4 points. Added to Knights 3 then thats 7. Adam is a fraction over 7 so it will fit, just a matter of when.

Glad to see Adam riding somewhere, the guy has had NO luck whatsoever, and deserves a break of the right sort, if Sheffield havent signed him, and they are able to, then they are stupid, Leicesters loss someone elses gain.

Glad to see Adam riding somewhere, the guy has had NO luck whatsoever, and deserves a break of the right sort, if Sheffield havent signed him, and they are able to, then they are stupid, Leicesters loss someone elses gain.

If he is prepared to wait until this Saturday then Sheffield would then be able to fit him in. He did have after the meeting rides at Sheffield this Thursday, but I don't look too much into that as we have quite few riders who come for after meeting spins.

But I would welcome Adam with open arms even with his injury history, quality rider who fit nicely into the Sheffield team. .

Albin and Koppe will be due new averages won't they?

i was forgetting some teams have actually riden enough meetings for proper averages!. Shame as usual the young brit gets axed rather than a foreigner!

i was forgetting some teams have actually riden enough meetings for proper averages!. Shame as usual the young brit gets axed rather than a foreigner!

So we should drop Koppe who's performed better than Knight and after he's just scored 11 round Sheffield? Get real.

Edited by skj