British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Adam Roynon Looking For Team Spot

No disrespect to Adam but I would rather not have him at Glasgow, at least not this year.

I've missed what's happened here. It appeared it was Glasgow but now not. Where's Roynon going now?

Well I am still hankering on him lining up for Sheffield.

Well I am still hankering on him lining up for Sheffield.

from experience and given the nature of his injury he should call it a day IMO....

ROYNON ALMOST THERE

Thursday 20 June, 2013 roynon_adam13_3.jpg ENGLISH star Adam Roynon has successfully come through a low key comeback and admits he is almost ready to make a full-time comeback.

Roynon who scored 11 points last weekend as a guest for old club Dudley Heathens at Berwick on Saturday and 7 points in an open meeting at Glasgow on Sunday was happy with how things went.

He said: "It was great to have a skid against other riders to be honest. I've done a few laps on my own but nothing compares to actually racing other guys to prove yourself. I had bad luck with a puncture at Berwick and then made a few silly mistakes at Glasgow on the Sunday. It was hard work but I'm just happy to be back riding again and believe I will soon be ready to make a comeback and do a job for someone. I totally understand Leicester not being able to fit me in again and they are helping me find a spot and have been great with me."

Quote from Adam Roynon website:

• Like 1

Thats great to hear. :)

With Sheffield due to announce a new rider on Monday, could it be Roynon

I think it's the Tigers of Sheffield for Adam. Good luck were ever he goes. He deserves some luck.