British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

Andre Compton Joins Glasgow

I wasn't talking about his average. He is coming in on a very good average. I was referring to the 28day contract.

consider my wrists slapped for jumping to conclusions :)

Great move by Sheffield. Gives them an option in case the fixtures are disrupted and the rider they have lined up loses patience, AND if the upturn in form of certain riders is temporary.

I think the upturn in form by certain riders was temporary after watching tonight's shambles at Scunny!

Edited by Hel'n'Back

Good Luck Andre !

Judging by those after match spins at Sheffield, the Glasgow fans will finally have something to shout about !

Just remember those "Scottish Notes" won't be legal to spend back home 'come devolution' !

(Sorry Kirstie x)

• Like 3

Jonas Raun has now been released by Glasgow. There's only six days to go until their next meeting, so who is favourite to replace him?

Jonas Raun has now been released by Glasgow. There's only six days to go until their next meeting, so who is favourite to replace him?

MPT?