British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

Lions V Rebels 22.06.2013

As a Lions supporter,I viewed it from the perfect angle and I also feel that the referee got it right in Heat 13. .

take a look at the pictures steve dixon has put on facebook you might just change your mind.

• Like 1

I don't understand the whinges about the track, was an excellent meeting with lots of great races (with passing!) and a close scoreline too!

I don't either. I've been twice and seen one excellent meeting, and one pretty good meeting with good racing both times.

But, reading the posts from the locals who go week in week out, I'm convinced I've just been very very lucky! Maybe?

I live within earshot of the bikes at Brandon but wouldn't attend on Friday due to the makeup of the Swindon team. Got rewarded with a fantastic match at B.P. Would have preferred a Lions win, but speedway was the real winner with the match showcasing everything good about the sport at it's best.

Let's see if any of the riders turn up this week . If DH does not quit soon I think it will not belong before it will be the end as this cannot go on much longer shame

No I'm not, but I don't have to be related to him to agree about your inane drivel you spout on hear about Somerset, as I said before stay on the Poole thread.

i'l take that as a threat. No, i'l post where i want to.. I get to Somerset as often as i can, so im entitled to have my say. Originally i was asking the question, but i don't think you and twinkle toes understand that.. I would hardly call it inane drivel. If you don't like what i put, don't reply to it. Simples.

Edited by Starman2006

i'l take that as a threat. No, i'l post where i want to.. I get to Somerset as often as i can, so im entitled to have my say. Originally i was asking the question, but i don't think you and twinkle toes understand that.. I would hardly call it inane drivel. If you don't like what i put, don't reply to it. Simples.

A threat? Are you for real? You're complete rubbish has reached an all time high now too - because I (and many others) disagree with you, we have to keep stum. Get over yourself.

• Like 1

A threat? Are you for real? You're complete rubbish has reached an all time high now too - because I (and many others) disagree with you, we have to keep stum. Get over yourself.

As i said, if you don't like what i put, don't reply. As i said, i was asking the question, it was you that didn't understand that and made a song and dance about it..

Edited by Starman2006

In all the excitement of the meeting & shenanigans after, I forgot there was a pass on bend 1 after lap 1.

Can't remember this happening much. Anyone got a rough idea how many times this has happened ?

Let's see if any of the riders turn up this week . If DH does not quit soon I think it will not belong before it will be the end as this cannot go on much longer shame

i think you could be right i was in the pit area when it all kicked off and i could not believe how hemsley could be so disrespectful to his riders i did see robert and magnus take off there race jackets and throw them in the bin and magnus pointing the finger at hemsley telling him to stick his job or words to that effect.like you say i wonder who will turn up this week.david it seems has bitten off more than he can chew this time his childish disrespectful disgusting outrageous outburst has just passed over the running of the club to the riders who it seems have stuck together and will not put up with his childish rants..

Edited by neb

And if we have no riders turn up that's it finished what a shame someone could not come with some money and buy it and run it correctly looks like it could be a Tesco car park and if DH does read these post come on and tell us what is going on as without us the fans your stuffed anyway

The main promoters a ring piece?

from the man who is the biggest Hemsley apologist and always defends everything Leicester speedway !!,

From what i am told the riders are traveling to Edinburgh on friday . But if DH turns up then the riders will revolt.

They accept that DH has to be there for home meetings but the riders want as little to do with him as possible.

No more pre match talks from DH or wife Yulia

No more promotional work to promote the club

No more help towards the club or its running

Basically the riders are taking no notice of DH they will simply turn up & ride then go home.

With all that expect changes to the team very soon because DH won't apologise & he will get rid of anyone who stood upto him.

Believe me if it wasn't for the fantastic fans & the backing they have from Glyn Taylor there would be no riders at Leicester anymore.

Believe me if it wasn't for the fantastic fans & the backing they have from Glyn Taylor there would be no riders at Leicester anymore.

Of course they wouldn't quit,when all said and done its their livelihood,a lot of people work for bad bosses you just have to get on with it.