British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve55

New Rider For Sheffield

Obviously Adams neurologist and himself will know best but I really fear for the lad returning to racing, you can't take to many bangs to the head....will he be the same rider?? Because psychologically it's only natural to think twice to put your body line.... Broken bones heal, the brain invariably doesn't...

Saying that he deserves a break of luck, just hope he's not pushing it.

Guest WTF1

I would love David Howe at Sheffield at some point, he's just having a run of bad luck with injuries.

Edited by WTF1

Well after the hammering we took tonight lets hope that they don't keep us waiting too long for the name of our new rider!

Hoping he is going to be our saviour 'cos boy do we look like we need one.

It's got to be someone worth watching or the gaps on the terraces are going to be huge. If it's only somebody who would make us unbeatable at home.

Adam Roynon will be a big gamble, but that's how we started the year, with three relatively unknowns. Adam can do the business, or rather he could, prior to his last injury. Let's hope if it is him he soon gets back in the groove.

My god, do we need some new riders. This team is worse than last year and that is saying something. Six new riders might just see us right.

You could always have David Howe and we'll have Adam Roynon at Scunthorpe, please someone have David Howe!

Are you completely mad? :blink:

OK, to suggest having Royno at Scunthorpe, but to want to ditch one of the best PL riders, I think you must be off you trolley!

• Like 1

I wouldnt be suprised if Jake Knight made way for either Adam Roynon or Emiliano Sanchez.

This is a bit of wishful thinking but what average would Artur Mrozcka come in at?

Quote from the Sheffield Star Website:

The only piece of good news is that Sheffield have now completed enough meetings to be able to make a team change, and a new rider will be revealed on Monday after the Tigers management team said yesterday they had agreed terms with a well-known name.

I wouldnt be suprised if Jake Knight made way for either Adam Roynon or Emiliano Sanchez.

This is a bit of wishful thinking but what average would Artur Mrozcka come in at?

Are Poles allowed in the Premier league not to my knowledge?

Really looking forward to team and team management changes - we need both urgently.

Think ashworth is all clear to ride again

Suddenly Sheffield looking worthy of inclusion at the Peterborough 4's....

STEAD, WELLS, "NEW HEAT LEADER" & HALL / HAINES.