British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2013, Round 8, Tuesday June 25th

Ok we got a Pawlicki raceday and not rest day today :)

• Like 1

That didn't look too good. Poor old Magnus. Smederna really needed him to have a chance tonight. What a wonderful attendance. Great to see.

Why doesn't Dave G just shut up for a while and let the riders get sorted out.

What a wonderful attendance. Great to see.

It will be a packed house tomorrow. Or at least that's how poor old Nige sees a couple of hundred people :)

Why doesn't Dave G just shut up for a while and let the riders get sorted out.

Presumably because there would be a lot more complaints if a commentator left us in silence. You not still got a headache from your (albeit entertaining) Iron Maiden decibel attack in Germany have you Pandorum lol.

It does look a very respectable crowd too.

I think the track has changed somewhat since Jonas Davidsson last rode for Smederna, but if he fires well tonight then with Holder and Hancock in the team the hosts have a lot to do.

It will be a packed house tomorrow. Or at least that's how poor old Nige sees a couple of hundred people :)

Lol

• Like 1

You not still got a headache from your (albeit entertaining) Iron Maiden decibel attack in Germany have you Pandorum lol.

Funny you should mention but yes :):)

Presumably because there would be a lot more complaints if a commentator left us in silence.

The man babbles about bugger all and does not seem to know that sometimes silence speaks volumes. :)

Would have been bad for Smederna if Engman had won that, there is the top spot at stake tonight don't they know lol.

Who's sabotaged gate 4!

Well thats that. 3p to Piraterna. Smederna are to slow from the tape.

Well thats that. 3p to Piraterna. Smederna are to slow from the tape.

They look lost without Greg Laguta.

Very poor apart from PK.

Holder scored more points from gate four in that race than all the other riders together in the previous 7 races. Anyway enough of the Statto stuff lol lol.

agree with Pandorum that Laguta's absence has left a great gaping hole. Shame. :sad:

Edited by brandonbee48

Smederna need to bring in Laura Robson on a tactical She's on a winning streak :lol:

i think there is great racing tonight. great turn out.

If that`s great racing-your`e easily pleased !!!

I occasionally get accused of being easily pleased, but i must admit i don't recall ANY great racing tonight. There was a single heat when the four riders were within proximity to each other but nothing approaching the 'great' racing we have had in recent weeks.

Can they let Pawlicki have a bit of beauty rest from his last heat as his doctor suggested !!!