British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BossMan

Rye House V Somerset Saturday 29/06/13

Yeh, well said Screm, don't want young lads getting them injuries at start of their career.

Edited by comet49

Hope the injuries are not so bad. A 4 man team grab a point against the Rockets, you couldn't make it up (especially as one appeared to be off form!!!).

Hopefully the injuries to the two Somerset reserves are not as bad as first feared.

Thankfully Tom Perry has only severe bruising to his shoulder. Lewis Rose has serious pelvic injuries.

Remarkable performance from the remaining Rebel riders. We threw a point away, but to be honest I'm passed caring. 10 minutes short of 4 hours to run 15 heats. Do me a favour!!

Edited by Shadders

10 minutes short of 4 hours to run 15 heats. Do me a favour!!

Sure it won't have been Len's fault though

Sure it won't have been Len's fault though

Heavy traffic, road works, ducks crossing the road, make up your own. Rumour is the ambulance was held up at the roll road as the driver didn't have 50p to get through.

Feel sorry for Rye fans, very week team to start with, then the injuries to Allen and Garrity.... Uncle Len has shafted them this season IMO.

Perry has tissue damage, nothing broken....on updates. Good. Didn't refresh, old news

Edited by comet49

Heavy traffic, road works, ducks crossing the road, make up your own. Rumour is the ambulance was held up at the roll road as the driver didn't have 50p to get through.

Take my hat off to you for sticking with it. I decided to watch the GP, normally the kids would be giving me grief all day but they didn't even realise, I think the habit is slipping away.

Take my hat off to you for sticking with it. I decided to watch the GP, normally the kids would be giving me grief all day but they didn't even realise, I think the habit is slipping away.

A few slipped away during the 2 hour break. Most stayed on. Don't know how much more of this people will take. Sure, we won, but that's the only positive I can come up with

Edited by Shadders

Can we have some balance please well done Somerset but you were only missing Perry and Rose and how many points were you expecting BEFORE the meeting from these two (not many and if Lambert had gone weeks ago, probably 1 in heat 2) and you cannot blame the club for such a poor effort from the ambulance to travel for those who do not know the area about 4 miles. Still a wasted point makes this season even harder to recover another 1-5 in heat 15 cannot be ignored but there again Grazoniek, Doolan and Auty were never Cook, Doyle or Barker.

Can we have some balance please well done Somerset but you were only missing Perry and Rose and how many points were you expecting BEFORE the meeting from these two (not many and if Lambert had gone weeks ago, probably 1 in heat 2) and you cannot blame the club for such a poor effort from the ambulance to travel for those who do not know the area about 4 miles. Still a wasted point makes this season even harder to recover another 1-5 in heat 15 cannot be ignored but there again Grazoniek, Doolan and Auty were never Cook, Doyle or Barker.

this a wind up Len?? They were missing Davies and newman also btw Edited by Arson fire

I think you will find that the only r/r that were not fulfilled were by Perry and Rose hence Kurtz winning heat 14

And Newman was replaced by Kurtz (not a downgrade if you have seen Kurtz at Rye recently with Plymouth)

I think you will find that the only r/r that were not fulfilled were by Perry and Rose hence Kurtz winning heat 14

how many heats did they only have one rider in?? You can't make excuses for not getting full points against a 4 man team... No matter how poor your team is.