British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BossMan

Rye House V Somerset Saturday 29/06/13

Looks like I will actually be making an appearance for this one. :lol:

Anyone know the guest for Rye?

If Somerset are at full strength I can see a very close meeting with maybe the visitors just nicking it! ;)

Looks like I will actually be making an appearance for this one. :lol:

Anyone know the guest for Rye?

If Somerset are at full strength I can see a very close meeting with maybe the visitors just nicking it! ;)

Kevin Doolan for both weekend matches I think.

Kevin Doolan for both weekend matches I think.

Pretty poor guest by all accounts - certainly looking forward to this one, been a few years since I was last at Rye... Is the fish and chips still any good?!

Pretty poor guest by all accounts - certainly looking forward to this one, been a few years since I was last at Rye... Is the fish and chips still any good?!

Pretty sure I read Grajczonek guesting at Newcastle for Rye.

Doolan only dropped a couple of points from memory when he was last at Rye in the league with Redcar last year.

Haven't had the food at Rye for a couple of years, but people tell me the standard have dropped in the chip bar.

Was a terrific meeting in the LC. Always enjoy watching Doyle race. Somerset to nick it by 2-4 points.

Edited by Shadders

has it ever been any good. mildenhall is the king of speedway fish and chips as far as i'm concerned!.
  • Like 1

Double Doolan as guest this week according to press release yesterday!!

Haven't had the food at Rye for a couple of years, but people tell me the standards have dropped in the chip bar.

The Chips are just frozen crap this season, not proper freshly cut potato ones.... :o

Also there are always about 10 plastic bottles of Ketchup out on the side but they are always empty!! :rofl:

Pretty sure I read Grajczonek guesting at Newcastle for Rye.

Doolan only dropped a couple of points from memory when he was last at Rye in the league with Redcar last year.

Haven't had the food at Rye for a couple of years, but people tell me the standard have dropped in the chip bar.

Was a terrific meeting in the LC. Always enjoy watching Doyle race. Somerset to nick it by 2-4 points.

Always enjoyed my previous visits, think my last visit must be 2010 now? Either way, think it's going to be a close one as you say.

has it ever been any good. mildenhall is the king of speedway fish and chips as far as i'm concerned!.

Only been there once, but remember going back for seconds when I was there :approve:

Yep I think the standard of f&c has dropped at Rye, and indeed has the portion size.

Mildenhall however - still excellent!!

Totally agree - The only track where I buy food - Quality

Rye to pull off a shock 46-44 victory and Shadders will be so chuffed he will buy a kebab from the chippy.

No I won't

Rye to pull off a shock 46-44 victory and Shadders will be so chuffed he will buy a kebab from the chippy.

Are you still stalking him after all these years?

Are you still stalking him after all these years?

Haven't checked the paperwork, but I guess the restraining order has run it's course.

Loads of rain on Friday, but looking good for Saturday http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646807

Edited by Shadders

Only been there once, but remember going back for seconds when I was there :approve:

I think that must have been the day I met you, statman and womble for the first time, 2008 possibly?

Edited by Bagpuss