British Speedway Forum
Northern Exile

Swc, Event Two, King's Lynn 15/7

I think Bjerre and Jepsen Jensen might not have it as easy as the other 2 danes. GB COULD give them a fright IF they are all firing.

Would like to see the Yanks get third.

I think Bjerre and Jepsen Jensen might not have it as easy as the other 2 danes. GB COULD give them a fright IF they are all firing.

Need Bjerre to take the mother of all shoves on the first bend. Mess with his head. Shame his first ride is against Kennett :s

After queing for a mile you get to the gate where they take food and drink off you!!! WTF is that all about! This is not the millennium stadium, there should of been some sort of warning before you get to the gate!. I hope the racing makes up for it.

Edited by MrB

After queing for a mile you get to the gate where they take food and drink off you!!! WTF is that all about! This is not the millennium stadium, there should of been some sort of warning before you get to the gate!. I hope the racing makes up for it.

FIM /BSI event. What did you expext, seriously????

Bjerre and Jepsen Jenson are not in the same league as Nicki or Iversen.

can see the yanks upsetting the swedes. i do remember when the swedes won when they had Ljung replace Rickardsson and it didnt stop them.

just hope for good racing as everyone knows the first 2 will be Poland and Denmark though in what order? If gb ride well could get third

Has Kelvin been drinking all day. Seems slurred & stumbling over his words

Is Kelvin sloshed, ill or just nervous? He's slurring his words.

JT.

Initially I felt slightly awkward suggesting it but having seen so many say the same, well.... either that or it was something to do with feedback in his headset, I'm trying to be kind to him really because he came across as though is completely hammered. He's on air in 20mins ffs, should be good. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I agree, i thought sound had gone funny on my tele......................... Then heard the others are talking ok...