British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robolots

Averages And 3 Pointers Etc?

What are the rules regarding averages and when do they change?

And what happens to the 3 pointers? i.e. do they stay on 3 points for the season or do they then get an average after so many meeetings?

I have heard about 3 different versions so far!

What are the rules regarding averages and when do they change?

And what happens to the 3 pointers? i.e. do they stay on 3 points for the season or do they then get an average after so many meeetings?

I have heard about 3 different versions so far!

A clear answer? This is speedway!

And further to my original question then,

I'm assuming NT matches don't count - or do they?

When is the first date for the first changes to come into effect?

National trophy don't count. And averages come into effect 7 days after the 4th meeting and then monthly.

And further to my original question then,

I'm assuming NT matches don't count - or do they?

When is the first date for the first changes to come into effect?

Which rider are you interested in? and which team does he ride for? would be the questions I'd say cos some already have true averarges Rose and Knuckey spring to mind.Because just beacause the team have completed 4 meetings the particular rider may not have.

Edited by TMW

Was really just a general observation and couldn't work out why NT matches didn't count.

I was at Kent Kings on Monday and 2 riders stuck out average wise for different reasons.

Steve Boxall who is on a massive average and Adam Ellis currently on a 3 point average due to his age etc etc.

It will be interesting to see how the teams/averages pan out after the 4 NL meetings, but it might be the end of the season at this rate which makes a bit of a mockery of it all.

Edited by robolots
  • Like 1

dont understand the reasoning behind nt matches not counting

perhaps because not all clubs doing the Trophy ?

• Like 1

perhaps because not all clubs doing the Trophy ?

That is correct Trophy matches and KOC have never counted towards a riders average in the National League.

• Like 1

Was really just a general observation and couldn't work out why NT matches didn't count.

I was at Kent Kings on Monday and 2 riders stuck out average wise for different reasons.

Steve Boxall who is on a massive average and Adam Ellis currently on a 3 point average due to his age etc etc.

It will be interesting to see how the teams/averages pan out after the 4 NL meetings, but it might be the end of the season at this rate which makes a bit of a mockery of it all.

Adam's 3-point average has nothing to do with his age!

and that is one reason why the nl is even more micky mouse than the other leagues

Really? KO Cup have NEVER featured in the averages of any of the British Leagues.

Only League matches count in all three Leagues this year!

ATB

Dave

• Like 1