British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Redcar V Ipswich Pl 4/7/13

I've just messaged one of the moderators for an explanation and said we are entitled to have our own thread , just ban any trolls and leave the rest of us alone !

• Like 1

I've just messaged one of the moderators for an explanation and said we are entitled to have our own thread , just ban any trolls and leave the rest of us alone !

I shouldn't hold your breath Bash, I did this a couple of days ago and as yet I've had no reply.

Now it's just leading to fans of other clubs starting threads in our name just to get them locked which looks bad on our club, ho hum.

I shouldn't hold your breath Bash, I did this a couple of days ago and as yet I've had no reply.

Now it's just leading to fans of other clubs starting threads in our name just to get them locked which looks bad on our club, ho hum.

the deleted threads looked bad enough on your club, without you blaming fans of other clubs.
  • Like 1

To be fair, I think Steve Irving started another one in good faith judging by his comments on the thread, which have now been deleted, and not just to get it locked.

the deleted threads looked bad enough on your club, without you blaming fans of other clubs.

Don't be silly. You know full well why the threads were locked, and it's because of ONE individual troll.

It doesn't look bad on the club at all, that's just ridiculous.

To be fair, I think Steve Irving started another one in good faith judging by his comments on the thread, which have now been deleted, and not just to get it locked.

Don't be silly. You know full well why the threads were locked, and it's because of ONE individual troll.

It doesn't look bad on the club at all, that's just ridiculous.

I thought that thread was started in good faith also...

Fair enough he was a troll, but the personal abuse was out of order!! Insinuating he was a nonce was bang out if order for a start....the amount of petty teenage arguing, name calling and sheer trolling from a few grown men was pathetic and embarrassing. Anyway good win for redcar....

• Like 1

Terrific performance from Heeps well done lad. Great to see a young Ipswich asset progressing nicely.