British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
str

Link For Speedway

As I've just had a letter from Sky today that mine and everyone else's subsription is going up as of Sept 1st I hope you can't find a stream or link .

• Like 1

Call Sky on 08442 414141 and subscribe :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Call Sky on 08442 414141 and subscribe

to right I agree 100% subscribe or don't watch it's tat simple
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the help just to inform you I AM SIGNED UP and paying £50 a month JUST TO WATCH SPEEDWAY as I don't watch any other sports but was on holiday and brought my laptop and managed to find a place with wifi , what a joke and lovely people you are

• Like 1

Then they shouldn't get to watch it then!! Why should I and others pay for it while others steal it and watch for free?? :mad:

I'm sure they pay for their broadband :P

Thanks for all the help just to inform you I AM SIGNED UP and paying £50 a month JUST TO WATCH SPEEDWAY as I don't watch any other sports but was on holiday and brought my laptop and managed to find a place with wifi , what a joke and lovely people you are

Then you'll know about Sky Go then :rolleyes:

Given that you are looking for an illegal link, it hardly puts you in a strong position for name calling!

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

and what a joke you are as well if you don't give all the facts good for you you pay £50 a month

Then you'll know about Sky Go then :rolleyes:

Given that you are looking for an illegal link, it hardly puts you in a strong position for name calling!

good point and if you if he/she has Sky go you don't need advice on a link -busted - think there is a flying pig just gone over the horizon
  • Like 1