British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Irving

Ipswich

Begger, does that mean I have to post all my nice stuff again? :D

• Like 2

I think that most of us know that the moderation on this Forum isn't very good. However if you decide to join this site, then I'm afraid its something you have to accept.

Whether their actions are down to a lack of intelligence, understanding, appreciation ......... is anyone's guess!!!!

As others have commented, their failure to respond to personal messages, forces members to draw their own conclusions as to their rationale.

However, I feel sure they are doing the best job they can.

ahhhh just a shot in the dark but maybe to wind up peeps like you :blink:

Doesn't wind me up tinytim. It does confuse me though why people choose to continue to do something they don't like - unless it is to provoke a reaction, in which case it's trolling....

Don't know how long this will take to get to you coz I'm now being moderated after being suspended for 24 hrs for starting new Ipswich threads ( and warned for doing so )

Still not really sure what I did was really so wrong but hey ho , glad to be back and it's also nice to have our own topic back .

It's just a shame others feel the need to butt in with nasty jibes .

I have a feeling we've heard the last from a certain troll for a while at least !

• Like 3

i got suspended for disagreeing with a poole fan and calling him a numpty! 2 weeks for that lol! back on to my club and good job Jackal is banned. i agreed with him on some things such as Adam does let the side down when he score 0 irrelevent of not seeing a track but if he gets 4 and 5 his job is done. trouble is it became personal and abusive and has no place on here. He would quite happily move on to someone else when it took his fancy. Cant see how anyone can complain about the Witches this season flying high in the league doing well in the cup. onwards and upwards............so long as we know

i got suspended for disagreeing with a poole fan and calling him a numpty! 2 weeks for that lol! back on to my club and good job Jackal is banned. i agreed with him on some things such as Adam does let the side down when he score 0 irrelevent of not seeing a track but if he gets 4 and 5 his job is done. trouble is it became personal and abusive and has no place on here. He would quite happily move on to someone else when it took his fancy. Cant see how anyone can complain about the Witches this season flying high in the league doing well in the cup. onwards and upwards............so long as we know

:t: :t: :t:

Don't know how long this will take to get to you coz I'm now being moderated after being suspended for 24 hrs for starting new Ipswich threads ( and warned for doing so )

Still not really sure what I did was really so wrong but hey ho , glad to be back and it's also nice to have our own topic back .

It's just a shame others feel the need to butt in with nasty jibes .

I have a feeling we've heard the last from a certain troll for a while at least !

I did reply to this post Baldy but it seems it's been deleted, without any explanation...

*sigh*

I did reply to this post Baldy but it seems it's been deleted, without any explanation...

*sigh*

Looks like it was moved to start the LCSF thread.

I posted something yesterday that got deleted.

Big brother is watching you !

The mods on this forum are useless simple as that

• Like 1