British Speedway Forum
Ipswich Jules

Ipswich V Edinburgh 25/7/13

Come on people let's draw a line under this now please.

How many more times are we going to go over the same things :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Listen I us fans here are probably never going to agree. But this poster has started to harass me by PM

Had Enough

Member Since 20 Jun 2013

OFFLINE Last Active Today, 09:40 AM

Add me as a friend Send me a message Find content

What can I do?

I sent one message to you - to which I received two replies!

I have now replied and I seriously hope that's the end of it.

<sigh>

Glad to see cookie put the last few weeks behind him with an excellent win in the Scottish open. To quote him from the podium "I'm back!"

Pity he was unable to inspire his team to victory against the Bandits last night!!!

Pity he was unable to inspire his team to victory against the Bandits last night!!!

If the ref had pulled back a couple of flyers he would have done. Managed to pass kozza smith in ht15 after coming off graveyard gate 4. Only the 2nd pass all night, not too shabby.

Another point in the bag and 44 points for the monarchs, minimum away score for us this year when all riders finish the meeting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If the ref had pulled back a couple of flyers he would have done. Managed to pass kozza smith in ht15 after coming off graveyard gate 4. Only the 2nd pass all night, not too shabby.

Another point in the bag and 44 points for the monarchs, minimum away score for us this year when all riders finish the meeting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah last week it was Ben Barker's fault, this week it's down to the ref.

Anyway I'm glad you're taking the positives out of yet another Monarchs' defeat.

• Like 1

Not the refs fault, that's speedway some you get some you don't. No need to worry about the monarchs we'll be fine. Unless you draw us in the play offs, then you can start to worry.

Not the refs fault, that's speedway some you get some you don't. No need to worry about the monarchs we'll be fine. Unless you draw us in the play offs, then you can start to worry.

I won't be worried at all old boy.

If this does happen let's hope that Cook can behave himself in an adult professional, rather than a moronic imbecile.

If this does happen let's hope that Cook can behave himself in an adult professional, rather than a moronic imbecile.

Looks like the Spanish threat of action over Gibraltar is already having some effect given your more frequent recent fishing trips back home!

Some decent catches mind! Lol

I'm sure he will... Why should he descend a second time to Barker's level?

There were too many passengers on Saturday at Berwick to come away with 3pts... However with still the best away record in the league, it's over the course of a season where championships are won and getting top spot in the play-offs is what it's all about so we can choose who we want... However I think that accolade may go to Tyneside...

Still running I see.

Some Edinburgh and Workington fans are still defending Cook, which is par for the course. I've no connection with either rider, so have no bias whatsoever. The fact is Cook damaged property belonging to the Stadium owners. That's criminal damage. He's very lucky that he hasn't had another court appearance to add to the unfortunate incident that's been well documented elsewhere.

What went on between Cook and Barker has been going on at tracks for years. I once saw Chris Neath put one on Tom P Madsen in a Rye House v Berwick meeting and some scuffles between riders at other times.

Criminal damage is another matter though.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2

For goodness sake give it a rest !!
  • Like 1

Still running I see.

Some Edinburgh and Workington fans are still defending Cook, which is par for the course. I've no connection with either rider, so have no bias whatsoever. The fact is Cook damaged property belonging to the Stadium owners. That's criminal damage. He's very lucky that he hasn't had another court appearance to add to the unfortunate incident that's been well documented elsewhere.

What went on between Cook and Barker has been going on at tracks for years. I once saw Chris Neath put one on Tom P Madsen in a Rye House v Berwick meeting and some scuffles between riders at other times.

Criminal damage is another matter though.

Cant remember many on here, then again it is over 30 pages.....yawn