British Speedway Forum
mikebaker

Is It Time For Redcar To Dispense Of Matej Kus.

I would love to see the abuse Kus would get if somebody claimed his poor form was down to bad engine tuner - Ulrich is a shadow of his former self and most of the time appears to be fighting the bike rather than riding - I think he will do a good job for someone, I just think time has come for the Bears to get rid of a few names this winter.

Could be he is fighting the bike to get something out of it. You have to have, the right tools for the job. Lets see how it pans out eh.

Ian I cant hear you, CAN YOU SHOUT UP A BIT?

Sorry Ken - I've been told to 'pipe down'. :wink::blink::rofl: :rofl:

Whilst I am no fan of Kus and would not have him back next year - he is by far and away not the only culprit in this Bears side, which is very lucky to have made the play-offs and in no small way thanks to Dyer - indeed we have been a virtual three man team in the shape of Miky, Aaron and Hugh - the only three I would take back, although at best we can only expect Aaron and Hugh back.

Wilkinson and Ostergaard have been very poor - Wilko not hitting 6 and Ostergaard just above a 7 - I would say they both dont get any more plaudits than Kus - and also I dont remember putting into a collection for Kus (injuries aside) to pay for equipment.

It seems an annual event almost to have a whip round for Wilkinson to pay for equipment and same with Ostergaard, if it was not for Motive - god knows what the pair of them would have been riding. I hope for the sake of Redcar Kus, Wilkinson and Ostergaard are kicked out - none are good enough and none will improve.

The thread is going off kilter here, it was aimed at Kus's failings. However totally agree about Wilkinson. When Gary got injured we had over 8.00 points to play with. The Promotion went for the cheap option. Bring in Wilko on a 6.40 average, who was surplus to requirements at Scunny. I mentioned about bringing in a Dane and 3 names I brought up were Michelsen, Mikkel Bech and Rasmus Jensen. Tungate should have been a done deal after his performances in those 3 meetings at the end of 2011. Wilko like Ostergaard has crap machinery, and falls off to much. Has he done a job at Redcar, no. Taylor Poole would of been a better option this year or Matty Tres who is an asset.

• Like 1

Somewhere with Matej Kus is a decent rider,he has shown glimpses of that in the past,giving the right team with the right manager and I think Kus could still be a decent scorer at PL level.

Somewhere with Matej Kus is a decent rider,he has shown glimpses of that in the past,giving the right team with the right manager and I think Kus could still be a decent scorer at PL level.

........ When he can be bothered.

Unfortunatley he is amongst a growing number of riders, who, when they miss the gate, either don't have the ba**s to try and overtake, or don't have the know-how how to.

If I were the Redcar promotion, I wouldn't have had Kus back this season, but it's all down to choice, I guess, and they chose to bring him back.

On the Ostergaard discussion, I'd have him in my team. I like him as a rider and, from when I've seen him ride, he get you points when needed.

Unfortunatley he is amongst a growing number of riders, who, when they miss the gate, either don't have the ba**s to try and overtake, or don't have the know-how how to.

If I were the Redcar promotion, I wouldn't have had Kus back this season, but it's all down to choice, I guess, and they chose to bring him back.

On the Ostergaard discussion, I'd have him in my team. I like him as a rider and, from when I've seen him ride, he get you points when needed.

I hope Ostergaard is in Newcastle's team too next year - he will be well under 7 next year.

I hope Ostergaard is in Newcastle's team too next year - he will be well under 7 next year.

I believe he has stated in the past he'd love to ride for Newcastle, but being a Sunday track prevents that happening.

It's sad to see Matty struggling like he has this season. I've been watching dvds of last season, Matty was awesome. weather he stayed a season to long , or the death of his friend in Argentina had a bigger effect on him admitted, I don't know, but he has still the potential to be a solid scorer in the Premier League, may be a change of track would do him good next season, if he returns.

Ostergaards best days are well behind him

It's sad to see Matty struggling like he has this season. I've been watching dvds of last season, Matty was awesome. weather he stayed a season to long , or the death of his friend in Argentina had a bigger effect on him admitted, I don't know, but he has still the potential to be a solid scorer in the Premier League, may be a change of track would do him good next season, if he returns.

He's a weed, If Richie Worrall is mentioned he locks himself in the lavatory.

He's a weed, If Richie Worrall is mentioned he locks himself in the lavatory.

OUCH!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Naughty.

Edited by The White Knight

Which is why maybe at the right club he could be a decent points scorer,though Id be surprised if we see him in the PL next season.