British Speedway Forum
Fiesta

Craig Cook Declines Test Meetings Gb V Aus

Good to see cook now riding in the tests aussies team going to have to ride well to challenge on paper.

I think he proved his "loyalty" to his country by his comments after the World Cup, when he slagged off the team manager and his team mates.

Whatever the situation, you just don't do that.

Just my opinion

I'm not so sure. It's foolish yes but I think he had at least half a point. Hindsight says he was right. Showed he was upset and didn't just accept it.

I like Cook alot and i am glad he was upset at being dropped for England unjust in my opinion.It showed he cared lets be honest he has been outstanding this year has made great progress and i hope i can support him for England for years to come looking forward to seeing him at Swindon on Thursday.

Just read all for pages of this some of he stuff people are saying about just makes me laugh!!!

Anyway he was going to ride last night and rode tonight and scored a paid max, so what's all the moaning about!

Mon the Cookie Monster!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: