British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

Leicester V Scunthorpe 3.8.2013

Well Mick if the reports and stories from Leicester on Saturday are right nothing more wilm be seen through Dave Darcy's eyes as he is no longer involved with the club after falling out with Mr Hemsley, He will go back just to being a supporter and sponsor. There was also rumblings of other officials not being happy the way that they are getting spoken to

are you surprised Flagrag, He has upset so many people since day one who have helped him.

Who next to walk out ?

Still waiting for your version of events reference Lewis Blackbird Neb.

lewis wanted away thats no secret he didn't get on with the track at leicester its that simple.

Now you need to try again Neb, because that is not true. He only left because the Leicester management decided to rest Lewis in favour of Branford. If you know any of the Leicester riders, you will realise that most of them don't get on with the track. Lewis didn't do too bad with the track Saturday from where I was standing.

Now you need to try again Neb, because that is not true. He only left because the Leicester management decided to rest Lewis in favour of Branford. If you know any of the Leicester riders, you will realise that most of them don't get on with the track. Lewis didn't do too bad with the track Saturday from where I was standing.

What does it matter. He's gone.

rides for a team in Lincolnshire I understand.

Smashed at reserve 16 to 1. Lol

Why wasn't Wright riding as a guest again.

Junior

I don't think Charles Wright would have been able to guest for us. The reason for this i think is that although Charles Wright is a National League rider, because he has averaged over 4 points a match in the PL before, he cannot ride as a National League guest. He has to be a straighforward guest replacement and as such cannot guest at the same track twice in an 8 day period.

Why was Auty awarded 2nd place in heat 11 when his team mate went over the line before him - not that it would have made any difference to the final score.

I had Auty down as 3rd in my programme but I'm guessing 2nd could be explained by the fact that Karlsson had crossed the line before the ref stopped the race for the remaining riders and Auty was still ahead of his teammate at the time of that stoppage. That's the best i can come up with anyhows!

Edited by volty

I don't think Charles Wright would have been able to guest for us. The reason for this i think is that although Charles Wright is a National League rider, because he has averaged over 4 points a match in the PL before, he cannot ride as a National League guest. He has to be a straighforward guest replacement and as such cannot guest at the same track twice in an 8 day period.

I had Auty down as 3rd in my programme but I'm guessing 2nd could be explained by the fact that Karlsson had crossed the line before the ref stopped the race for the remaining riders and Auty was still ahead of his teammate at the time of that stoppage. That's the best i can come up with anyhows!

There is a great thread at the moment Volty about the rules being a joke.And what you have just said about Charles Wright typifies how i feel what a pathetic rule totally unnecessary again stopping Charles earning money and trying to make progress. Edited by sidney

I actually agree with you.Although a double up role is a good idea in principle. It may have been a better option to declare, run and develop a no.8 rather than trying to pit riders against each other, to fight for a place, to try and boost their performance....but I'm sure it's a lesson learned

Nightshift, it matters because Neb basically said I was talking nonsense, & then talks nonsense his self.

never mentioned the word nonsense,in your other post your right lewis did ok but not wanting to take anything away from lewis who did he beat? only our very poor reserves.

in response to what you said about the other leicester riders and the track i think you will find they all pretty much like it when its prepared right,unless you now different.

Auty was definitely announced as being second but you are probably right about why the placings were as such.