4. Kevin Doolan

5. Magnus Karlsson

6. Adam Ellis

7. James Sarjeant

Scunthorpe

1. Josh Auty

2. Thomas Jorgensen

3. Nicolai Klindt

4. Ashley Birks (Depending on hand injury sustained tonight)

5. David Howe

6. Ryan Douglas

7. Lewis Blackbird

Edited by FrankThePug

Didn't see heat 15 coming tonight. Very disappointing as it looked for the world that we had all 3 points nailed on. Top six is looking out of reach with another dropped point. Although he only scored a point I thought Sargeant had a promising debut, he made mistakes with his lines to be passed but he appeared to learn from them and I thought he was unlucky not to re-pass Lewis Blackbird in one of the heats. Hopefully he'll soon be getting some gates and I can see him beating some decent riders around BP.

• Like 1

Another point dropped at home :-(

Sargent looked more on the pace then branford & will be a better option for us.

The Bjerre/Graversen partnership certainly couldn't be any better 3 5-1's

The nemo / Doolan partnership will be a gem for us doolan can ride the dirt while nemo sits on the line like he expertly does.

Very disappointed in Adam Ellis after how he rode for Ipswich at JRSS he looked like an amateur rider last night when we needed him most but he is a guest so how much of his heart was in it you have to question.

Finally cheering when riders have fallen is TOTALLY wrong especially after the crash i had seen on friday night at Scunthorpe where someone was in intensive care & unable to be brought round. You all should be ashamed of yourselfs !!!!!!!

Another point dropped at home :-(

Sargent looked more on the pace then branford & will be a better option for us.

The Bjerre/Graversen partnership certainly couldn't be any better 3 5-1's

The nemo / Doolan partnership will be a gem for us doolan can ride the dirt while nemo sits on the line like he expertly does.

Very disappointed in Adam Ellis after how he rode for Ipswich at JRSS he looked like an amateur rider last night when we needed him most but he is a guest so how much of his heart was in it you have to question.

Finally cheering when riders have fallen is TOTALLY wrong especially after the crash i had seen on friday night at Scunthorpe where someone was in intensive care & unable to be brought round. You all should be ashamed of yourselfs !!!!!!!

Smashed at reserve 16 to 1. Lol

Why wasn't Wright riding as a guest again.

Junior

Birks was a huge miss for Scunny last night,if he had been fit I would have fancied getting the win

Not to be though!!

Too right Lionking. I was at a bit of a loss as to what the booing was for in the first place. What happened to Auty? He just looked like he locked it up on 3/4 and either spooked Ellis who was going for the big one to try and catch him up or else i think Ellis was in the process of a big off irrespective of Auty. It appeared to start in the stand, probably by the usual cliquey sets (that were back to getting call outs from the box and centre green last night) and then It became 'mob rules' pure and simple. Build up the part of these jokers week in, week out and that's what happens, you get what you deserve i'm afraid. Even people standing in front of me on bend 1/2 ended up booing by the time Auty hit the deck in heat 13.

Mick.

Edited by volty

Too right Lionking. I was at a bit of a loss as to what the booing was for in the first place. What happened to Auty? He just looked like he locked it up on 3/4 and either spooked Ellis who was going for the big one to try and catch him up or else i think Ellis was in the process of a big off irrespective of Auty. It appeared to start in the stand, probably by the usual cliquey sets (that were back to getting call outs from the box and centre green last night) and then It became 'mob rules' pure and simple. Build up the part of these jokers week in, week out and that's what happens, you get what you deserve i'm afraid. Even people standing in front of me on bend 1/2 ended up booing by the time Auty hit the deck in heat 13.

Mick.

I was standing on the 4th bend & Auty shed a chain just in front of Ellis, i think people booed the decision because some thought Auty caused Ellis to fall when he slowed because of his chain coming off, but Ellis was already out of control & was heading for the fence regardless of what Auty did.I think some booed Auty because of his reaction to an offer of a lift back to the pits from Karlsson.

Have to agree about Sarjeant, was a lot closer than Branford, just wish he had tried the outside on the last bend against Lewis, if he carries on with the same effort hopefully the points will come.

It was also pleasing to see an outside pass by Nemo.

I was standing on the 4th bend & Auty shed a chain just in front of Ellis, i think people booed the decision because some thought Auty caused Ellis to fall when he slowed because of his chain coming off, but Ellis was already out of control & was heading for the fence regardless of what Auty did.I think some booed Auty because of his reaction to an offer of a lift back to the pits from Karlsson.

that's exactly as i saw the incident with Ellis, Steve. Didn't see the offer from Karlsson though but certain elements of the crowd were booing Auty as he crossed the line clearly under power in heat 11. To compound these jokers Auty appeared to have hurt his arm as well (I'm guessing the chain whipped up at it?). Was Karlsson's offer after the Ellis race or Heat 13 when Auty went down. The unfortunate bit about heat 13 was there was a large element of the crowd cheering Auty as he went down, well before any offer of a lift back might have happened.

Edited by volty

did karlsson not give ellis a lift back after his fall in ht 11 i also saw him offer auty a lift back after he went down in ht 13 but he refused.i did hear after the meeting auty was indirectly blaming karlsson for his fall.

did karlsson not give ellis a lift back after his fall in ht 11 i also saw him offer auty a lift back after he went down in ht 13 but he refused.i did hear after the meeting auty was indirectly blaming karlsson for his fall.

Must have been the turbulence then as Maggie was on the home straight by the time Auty binned it.

Auty was also cautioned about his response to the Medics when they tried to asset him.

Hasn't he got form with the Leicester medics when he rode for Sheffield.

Edited by volty