British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Sgp/bsi And Sec/one Sport It Is War Now

Mr the know could of sworn this was a forum for opinions & my opinion is poole is not a great race track.

Certainly wasn`t for the GP challenge-ruined what should have been a cracking meeting-give it to Peterborough.
  • Like 1

Be good for the UK round to be announced at Poole :-)

Good god I hope not, the gp challenge was utter dross and shows Poole is not a track for the big meetings.

Certainly wasn`t for the GP challenge-ruined what should have been a cracking meeting-give it to Peterborough.

what with there poor faculties and the normal 12 fans turn up. It's not just all about the track. Frost would not even know where to start.

what with there poor faculties and the normal 12 fans turn up. It's not just all about the track. Frost would not even know where to start.

You have a short memory-one of the best ever SWC meetings was at Peterborough.
  • Like 1

I was one of the 12 there that night. Brilliant racing on a brilliant track

Edited by Noodles

how many were there that night 4000 +

We were there also as guests of the bsi, very good meeting but poor facility's. If is does happen it will be at Poole and no where else.

We were there also as guests of the bsi, very good meeting but poor facility's. If is does happen it will be at Poole and no where else.

??? Peterboroughs grandstand is very good , nothing up with the toilet facilities either , probably they don't have the facilities for sponsors or guests of b.s.i that poole have (I wouldn't know ) , ( but when I've been to a panthers match as a guest of a sponsor it's been alright ) , 1 thing for sure poole can't match the showground for viewing or racing
  • Like 1

Track prepared by someone who knows what he is doing Buster Chapman

Track prepared by someone who knows what he is doing Buster Chapman

True, Buster can certainly prep a track, but the track has to be conducive to good racing to start with - you can't polish a turd. If memory serves me right Peterborough supplied tractors, air fence and track staff the first year Kings Lynn held SWC?

Sorry but you are talking rubbish(again!)Above the bar near the first bend is a first rate sponsor`s facility which leads out onto an outside viewing area with a superb view of the track.

True, Buster can certainly prep a track, but the track has to be conducive to good racing to start with - you can't polish a turd. If memory serves me right Peterborough supplied tractors, air fence and track staff the first year Kings Lynn held SWC?

Kind of correct. Peterborough supplied the air fence and the staff to erect and dismantle it. Track staff and equipment was as normal at the NA

Kind of correct. Peterborough supplied the air fence and the staff to erect and dismantle it. Track staff and equipment was as normal at the NA

Aah OK. Could have sworn our new at the time blade was used. Anyways two great tracks for the SWC.

Sorry but you are talking rubbish(again!)Above the bar near the first bend is a first rate sponsor`s facility which leads out onto an outside viewing area with a superb view of the track.

Which is the size of a peanut, I have been in there a few times. Might talk rubbish but you talk crap.

??? Peterboroughs grandstand is very good , nothing up with the toilet facilities either , probably they don't have the facilities for sponsors or guests of b.s.i that poole have (I wouldn't know ) , ( but when I've been to a panthers match as a guest of a sponsor it's been alright ) , 1 thing for sure poole can't match the showground for viewing or racing

Pooles track for the speedway world a few years back produced great racing and we nearly won :-)

Which is the size of a peanut, I have been in there a few times. Might talk rubbish but you talk cra

Poole have what -executive boxes ? no just the restaurant with all the other punters