British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Redcar Bears Vs Leicester Lions 15/8/2013

Will be attending this meeting weather permitting on Thursday having not been to the STMP for 3 years.

Looking forward to seeing Micky Dyer in action for the Bears having signed him as a double upper for the Pirates.

Not sure of the line ups of both teams. Lets hope the weather does'nt spoil what could be agreat night os speedway.

Thoughts?

Could prove to be very entertaining this one. Leicester need all 4 points to stand any chance of reaching the top six. I'm thinking about making the trip for this one.

Early weather forecast for any travelling supporters, light showers most of the day, with heavy downpour expected around track grading time?.

Apparantly, a possibility of rain on Thursday. Hope not, because if the track is as good as last week, this will be a cracker. When it is in good nick, Redcar is one of the most spectacular and fastest little tracks around. Plenty of the Lions team have had good meetings at Redcar.

Apparantly, a possibility of rain on Thursday. Hope not, because if the track is as good as last week, this will be a cracker. When it is in good nick, Redcar is one of the most spectacular and fastest little tracks around. Plenty of the Lions team have had good meetings at Redcar.

i always enjoyed my visits to redcar i always thought it was a good race track but went 3 times last year and it was awfull

i always enjoyed my visits to redcar i always thought it was a good race track but went 3 times last year and it was awfull

Well Scarra, last week it was like being in a time warp and being transported back to the time of Glyn Taylor. I just hope it wasn't a one off.

I see on the Bears official website, that Ryan Douglas guests at reserve for the Lions. Does the 8 day ruling not come into play here, as he was here with Scunthorpe last week. Is there a different rule for reserves.

I see on the Bears official website, that Ryan Douglas guests at reserve for the Lions. Does the 8 day ruling not come into play here, as he was here with Scunthorpe last week. Is there a different rule for reserves.

The eight day rule covers riders guesting twice in 8 days. Douglas wasn't guesting for Scunthorpe, so it doesn't apply.

It's a terrible position to be in :cry: not knowing what the weather is going to do.

Faced with making the decision of if I should put £50 worth of fuel in the car and drive two odd hours to a speedway meeting that might be called off :blink:

HELP :o

Edited by nightshift

It's a terrible position to be in :cry: not knowing what the weather is going to do.

Faced with making the decision of if I should put £50 worth of fuel in the car and drive two odd hours to a speedway meeting that might be called off :blink:

HELP :o

Well so far today it's been sunny, But, it you believe this, it doesn't look good

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast-video/21416748

Sorry I can't help, it's one of those things, if it was happening now, it would be T-shirt and sunglasses, at 7.30 tonight ?????

Oh Dear not looking fantastic is it.

Think I might play it safe with this one, shame . Thanks for the post, and hope it is on for the people taking the gamble.

Oh Dear not looking fantastic is it.

Think I might play it safe with this one, shame . Thanks for the post, and hope it is on for the people taking the gamble.

same here,I was going to go but looking at weather forecast decided not too

The afternoon forcasted showers haven't turned up. fingers crossed the rain forcasted for 7-8ish arrives late.