British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Redcar Bears Vs Leicester Lions 15/8/2013

So, let me get this...... not tyre warming before race gets under orders.. But actually having the rear wheel spinning, whilst keeping the bike stationary on the start line, under the green light, therefore having the rear wheel spinning when the tapes go up? Has he done this sort of thing before?

I'm told that Kus was unlucky in this instance, apparently his back wheel spoiler was loose and this was turning, but not his actual wheel, so he wasn't spinning - something I've not heard of him doing before. That said he could have done with having a flying start, preferably 15 m ahead - at least then he would have been competitive (for a few laps!!)

• Like 1

Great result for the Lions. Looks like it now gives us the slight adavntage over the bears for 6th spot as well. Good to see Graversen getting some points on the board away from home for the second meeting running. Well done to Glyn and the boys!

Edited by volty
  • Like 1

Bet you wished you'd gone now. :lol: I know the feeling though as there's nothing worse than deciding whether it's worth risking the journey when the weather is dodgy. Sod's Law it will be on if you don't go and it's even worse when you don't go and your team win. :neutral:

I know what a bugger.

But at least the result was right.

• Like 1

a good win for the loins ...

You shouldn't admit to getting that excited! :P

• Like 1

You shouldn't admit to getting that excited! :P

ha ha well spotted i must of been half asleep when i posted.

Weird sport. A team dispatched home and away last weekend win comfortably at Redcar, a side that has been up around the top of the league all season.

Edited by Shadders

I'm told that Kus was unlucky in this instance, apparently his back wheel spoiler was loose and this was turning, but not his actual wheel, so he wasn't spinning - something I've not heard of him doing before. That said he could have done with having a flying start, preferably 15 m ahead - at least then he would have been competitive (for a few laps!!)

probably been fed duff info again :)

Lets hope this is a kick start for the lions run in to the play offs,great win

This from the most negative Leicester 'Lions' Supporter in the Country. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nono: