British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneandtwohalfs

Leicester Lions V Berwick Bandits Sun 25/08/13 6pm

Best of luck to him. You can't dash anywhere around the peak district on a Bank Holiday Sunday!!!!!

If he does ride at Buxton, he has no chance of getting to Leicester. Buxton kick off at 3pm and the earliest they will finish is 4:30pm. He will be lucky to get to Leicester for 6pm.

If he does ride at Buxton, he has no chance of getting to Leicester. Buxton kick off at 3pm and the earliest they will finish is 4:30pm. He will be lucky to get to Leicester for 6pm.

Well it's a good hour - hour 15 from Buxton to Leicester and that's without the regulation group of cyclists en route. I suppose the saving grace is the caravans wont hit the road till tomorrow.!!!!!

Berwick will be praying theres no hold ups on any of the roads around Leicester as Paul Starke is riding for Buxton this afternoon before a dash to Leicester to take his place in the Berwick team.

Paul isn't riding for Buxton today

Updates http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12720/leicester-berwick-pl-25-6pm

Berwick will be praying theres no hold ups on any of the roads around Leicester as Paul Starke is riding for Buxton this afternoon before a dash to Leicester to take his place in the Berwick team.

I have no idea where you get the idea Paul Starke is riding for anyone but Berwick today?

I have no idea where you get the idea Paul Starke is riding for anyone but Berwick today?

From the Berwick Speedway twitter account.

44803_145048539010827_61965042_t.jpg

Berwick Bandits Speedway Club Ltd

As Paul Starke will be rushing from The Buxton meeting to ride for Berwick at Leicester this evening , Kozza will be rushing from the Rye House meeting tomorrow to guest for Coventry in their meeting versus Peterbourgh .

Starke: 11 from 4 and still a ride to come.

Got his work cut out. 16.20.

From the Dudley Speedway twitter account.

Dudley Heathens

4 hours ago

STARKEY TO THE RESCUE!! Yes, Paul Starke has agreed to ride for us at Buxton before a dash to Leicester for Berwick's meeting. With special thanks to Gary Patchett, Ian Rae at Berwick, Jayne at Buxton and ref Dave Dowling for co-operation. Starkey is a LEGEND

oops don't know as much about Berwick as you think Freddie :)

It's gonna be a close call to make it by 6pm

Edited by Shadders

I have no idea where you get the idea you know everything regarding Berwick when you clearly do not? :)

So Starke made it then.

Not looking too shabby either

10 points down and who do we put out on a TR! Aspegren second lowest scorer after Barrett so why put him on a TR?

10 points down and who do we put out on a TR! Aspegren second lowest scorer after Barrett so why put him on a TR?

He won it.....