British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Berwick 2014?

Oh!, while I remember, i would take my falsers out for you :P

I know a bloke who had a one night stand with a MILF who did just that. :t:

But that story's definitely not for these pages!

Edited by george.m
  • Like 1

was a very good night just about a sellout good to see cribby jonesie and davie fairbairn all looking well plus Mr Hoggart was entertaining as usual.

Can I add to that the chocolate Eton mess for dessert was to die for!!

Experts View - Steen Jensen to be the Bandits No1 by the season's end

Have a great day!!!!

you do some dreaming

you do some dreaming

Dont quite understand how thats dreaming? If Jensen beings his Danish form, Berwick dont have an out an out no1 so theres every chance he could end up at no 1.

Don't forget the No1 Nation, learnt everything about sheep from Wooler , Belford & Millfield. ;)

How bad is speedway become, when not even Berwick fans are arguing. Oh!, while I remember, i would take my falsers out for you :P

i can tell you from experance the nicest sheep come from wooler. but remember you got to get up early in the morning to get a nise looking one cause you dont want to get a ugly one :rofl: :rofl:

i can tell you from experance the nicest sheep come from wooler. but remember you got to get up early in the morning to get a nise looking one cause you dont want to get a ugly one :rofl: :rofl:

Is it true, if there were more than one sheep on Wooler High Street, it would be classed as a brothel. :D:t:

Edited by TOURETTES

Experts View - Steen Jensen to be the Bandits No1 by the season's end

Have a great day!!!!

On a 7 point average? Another season over by May

Dont quite understand how thats dreaming? If Jensen beings his Danish form, Berwick dont have an out an out no1 so theres every chance he could end up at no 1.

cant see him no1,,,bottom of the league again

cant see him no1,,,bottom of the league again

Again? Bandits have been bottom of the league maybe twice in 45 years. Last time was during the Waite administration.

Berwick might not win the league in 2014, but they have a solid team which will have them well-enough placed.

Whoever ends up as No 1. Which in itself might be an interesting contest to watch. Vissing? Kus?

• Like 1

Says the man who's team's second heat leader has an average of 6.16

I'm not bigging our chances though. Only one who'll up his average significantly is Jason Garrity.

Jensen is better than any Bandit we've had - in recent times

Give me Steen Jensen scoring 16 punktow versus Paul Clews scoring 4 at Ashfield

If Steen struggles it maybe shows how Elite our Premier League is I do once recall Premier Leaugue fans stating that Emil Sayfutdinov would benefit from a season in our PL.

You will see my reasoning when Steen leads Berwick to a Top 6 finish. Shiefield will be packed to the rafters in Steen's name we will chant......

Good to see Liam Carr signing for Buxton in the NL,the extra time on the bike can only be a good thing.

• Like 1