2. Mason Campton 4.69

3. Kyle Howarth 6.86

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.28

5. Rene Bach 7.85

6. Lewis Rose 3.00

7. Ashley Morris 4.11

Oh no, not you again!!! :D

• Like 2

You can forget Rusty Harrison in the 1-7 (But at least he's got a Testimonial meeting)

Can't post link!!! But it's on the Worky website

Edited by The Abbott

funny thing over a month ago i was told a partial line up and they said this is the team so far it will be interesting to see how true it turns out to be it did come from a person conected to a rider via sponsership so interesting to see how good a guess or was it actual inside information it was looking right so far with who they said would be in and who wouldnt be

2 riders signed and 2 more names i was given 1 is a new face and another has rode for workington in the past

Bit of a shock announcement that one, all the best Rusty at least the testimonial has been granted.

The 2014 team all set for a new look !!

funny thing over a month ago i was told a partial line up and they said this is the team so far it will be interesting to see how true it turns out to be it did come from a person conected to a rider via sponsership so interesting to see how good a guess or was it actual inside information it was looking right so far with who they said would be in and who wouldnt be

2 riders signed and 2 more names i was given 1 is a new face and another has rode for workington in the past

What was the 7 you were told???

What was the 7 you were told???