British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Workington 2014

How many times will Josh be missing as Poole have first call on his services as they bought his contract so he is not doubling up.

Not easy to work out without the fixture lists..I'll get back to you on that.

it must be Easter, because i am one happy bunny.

Brilliant team- every rider has the potential to improve their starting average and thats what wins trophies, however I believe our match winner will be pur eighth signing- Steve Lawson- As advisor on track set up ane engine set ups, lines to ride etc, he will bring so much experience to the team.

Really can't wait to see this team in action.

COULD THIS BE THE YEAR!!!!

• Like 3

What are the averages for the 3 riders with the deductions as I'm stumped

kyle howarth 6.86 and after reduction 6.69

ashley morris 4.11 after reduction 4.01

chris mills is allready on a sub 3 point average so he will get no reduction but start on the minimum 3.00

kyle howarth 6.86 and after reduction 6.69

ashley morris 4.11 after reduction 4.01

chris mills is allready on a sub 3 point average so he will get no reduction but start on the minimum 3.00

Thanks for that it makes sense now

Tony Jackson does not seam concerned about fixture clashes with Poole being a Wednesday track.

The fixture list will have to be complied carefully for when Poole visit Eastbourne and Leicester fixtures as they are Saturday tracks. A lot of teams will have this problem Worrall for Ipswich, Barker at Plymouth, Doyle and Morris if the are back at Somerset. That's why assets are so important now, and why it's really good that we bought Kyle's contract

The fixture list will have to be complied carefully for when Poole visit Eastbourne and Leicester fixtures as they are Saturday tracks. A lot of teams will have this problem Worrall for Ipswich, Barker at Plymouth, Doyle and Morris if the are back at Somerset. That's why assets are so important now, and why it's really good that we bought Kyle's contract

The only problem comes when meetings have to be re-arranged like the Rebels and Ipswich had to do with the potential losses of Doyle and Barker although that would have been like for like. Still not ideal but we will just have to wait and see.

Doesn't make much sense but nothing would surprise me! Be better off using R/R

kyle hoqarth signs on for coventry.. see elite forum cov..