Fine then how about

1. Richard Lawson 8.42

2. 5.48

3. Kyle Howarth 6.86

4. Tero Aarnio 5.66

5. Rene Bach 7.96

6. Chris Schramm 3.43

7. Mason Campton 4.69

May have been a tad harsh with your original selection so on reflection I shall amend that to 1 Ht Leader, "3" middle order men and 3 reserves!! :D

Cant get fairer than that they are what they are?

As I have mentioned before, this could be the general make up of any team next year depending on November's summit so it might be as good as it gets? Lot of if's about those choices tho, Campton not even guaranteed to get a visa, Wrighty has had more PL chances than enough so although doing well now short term at Somerset, can he do it for a whole season at this level? Ashley is good but I would have liked him to be around the 5pt mark by now and he is worth that, Rusty is a bit hit and miss, Howarth deffo has the right credentials so no qualm's there, Rich, bit of a question mark about his future at the moment, will he even be here and Micky Dyer was good early doors so could be better again next time round?

But hey, Thank's for the team selections Diamonds, by the start of next season you could have done our promotions work for them, keep em coming my friend I await the next instalment!! :t:;)

May have been a tad harsh with your original selection so on reflection I shall amend that to 1 Ht Leader, "3" middle order men and 3 reserves!! :D

Cant get fairer than that they are what they are?

As I have mentioned before, this could be the general make up of any team next year depending on November's summit so it might be as good as it gets? Lot of if's about those choices tho, Campton not even guaranteed to get a visa, Wrighty has had more PL chances than enough so although doing well now short term at Somerset, can he do it for a whole season at this level? Ashley is good but I would have liked him to be around the 5pt mark by now and he is worth that, Rusty is a bit hit and miss, Howarth deffo has the right credentials so no qualm's there, Rich, bit of a question mark about his future at the moment, will he even be here and Micky Dyer was good early doors so could be better again next time round?

But hey, Thank's for the team selections Diamonds, by the start of next season you could have done our promotions work for them, keep em coming my friend I await the next instalment!! :t:;)

1. Richard Lawson 8.42

2. 5.05

3. Kyle Howarth 6.86

4. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52

5. Rene Bach 7.96

6. 3.00

7. Mason Campton 4.69

You do like your Mason Campton, do you know something we don't? :D are you in immigration? ;)

Campton will be in, won't be a problem

Then "you" must be in immigration then!! ;)

You do like your Mason Campton, do you know something we don't? :D are you in immigration? ;)

No but if he rides in the UK next year it will probably be for workington :cry:

No but if he rides in the UK next year it will probably be for workington :cry:

Strangely enough he was mentioned tonight, he's still racing in Aus and keeping us informed of his progress so, you could be right!! :t:

Strangely enough he was mentioned tonight, he's still racing in Aus and keeping us informed of his progress so, you could be right!! :t:

hes average anyway lol

Gotta have a chance of getting schramm on that average he's a steal!!!!!!

on a low average and riding like he did last night hell be in demand and proberbly have a better offer closer to home

for me workington should be looking for a good no 1 who will lead from the front and race from behind

unfortunately , the good number 1 will eat approx 10. points plus..... into your team building plans,,

unfortunately , the good number 1 will eat approx 10. points plus..... into your team building plans,,

id settle for a 8.5 plus rider aslong as he tries whether hes out front or behind regardless

think you missed out ole olson and ivan mauger.,, you may be able to squeeze in mr gollob , if he is fit..