British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Workington 2014

Dyer's retiring isn't he? He's lost too much money this year and has a job in Australia to go back to.

Yep he is, heard him telling quite a few fans at PLRC that he was selling up come the end of season and had a job back home. He has lost alot of money this season. Such a shame he did a fantastic job for Worky early on the season

Shame he could not get good backing.

Have to wonder how on earth a young rider like dyer who has racked up many points this season is losing money!!!

• Like 2

Have to wonder how on earth a young rider like dyer who has racked up many points this season is losing money!!!

Blow ups and travel and living cost not cheap.

Yeah but a young rider on the up, id have him down as an improver next season

Maybe the job hes been offered is megabucks and simply too good to turn down, however its a shame to see a great talent packing in if indeed its true

How about

Stead

Campton

Howarth

Rusty

Wells

Gary Irving

Morris

here we go again with the steady thing again and just where did the gary irving thing come from.i will run round dp in my birthday suit if that is the starting line up for 2014... keep off the wine..

Sorry team manager what's wrong wid Gary Irving???? I'll do another and keep them both out ov it see what else you can have a twine about!!!

Bach

Campton

Howarth

Rusty

Kake

C wright

Morris

Or does anyone think it's time we looked for someone else instead of rusty I personally think we should keep him for his last year of speedway over here before moving back to oz but 7.44 we could get a few decent riders Alden,bjerre,robson,vissing,auty,mellgren!

CW had a good meeting again for Somerset last night, I think they'll try to keep him. I've got the impression that he wouldn't come back to the Comets anyway from posts on the Unofficial site. Alden seems unreliable and only returned to Berwick after Ricky's crash, he'd walked out elsewhere not long after signing saying he wasn't riding in Britain anymore. Vissing seems to have had a mixed season for Edinburgh, is it only 2 (or 3) yr since he did really well for Glasgow at DP. If Leicester go Elite, if it stays the same, both Kauko and Bjerre could be available, sadly Kauko seems past his best, a change of track could suit Bjerre and he'd have a fellow country man in the team if Rene stayed, more expense though. Would Kauko return now he's been nearer to airports? Robson prob ok, Newcastle, I think. Don't think Mellgren would move this far north from Rye House, could be wrong.

I'd have Rusty back (and think he will be) and hope his away form could improve a bit, the sooner the points limit is known the better

Edited by comet49

Sorry team manager what's wrong wid Gary Irving???? I'll do another and keep them both out ov it see what else you can have a twine about!!!

Bach

Campton

Howarth

Rusty

Kake

C wright

Morris

Or does anyone think it's time we looked for someone else instead of rusty I personally think we should keep him for his last year of speedway over here before moving back to oz but 7.44 we could get a few decent riders Alden,bjerre,robson,vissing,auty,mellgren!

..........teams ok. apart from kake and charlie boy. ..put a big hitter at 1 and when or if he gets injured, its sheffield all over again.. there is only one guy who could live up to that number 1 role and he does not live too far away.. just remember , what i say goes, not.there is going to be some strange line ups on here before the official line ups are confirmed..